JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
JMacsInMyVeins
xCarrieex
iwantjessenow4me
heathermarie
stinemarie
JesseMacNY
AngelaJoy
11 posters

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction

AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction - Page 4 Empty Re: TRAPPED-my first fan fiction

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:36 pm

sorry for the wait, thanks for your patience.

Ang’s POV

I found Bri. It turned out she was going to Derrick’s house, too, so I decided to just go back with her, and take my stuff along and meet Jesse at the party. I had also explained that I was moving out.
    “I hope you don’t mind that I’m gonna be staying with Jesse instead.”
    “Nope. It’s no problem, but we do need to hang out for at least a day.”
    “Of course. You know I’ve got a ton of friends out here, and I wanna see as many as I can.”
    “It would have been so much easier if you just lived her. More than half of your friends are here anyways.”
    “It would have been easier, but now everyone is grown up and graduated. Most going off to college all over the country.”
    “That’s true.” Once we got to Derrick’s house, I hopped out of the car, grabbed my stuff and put everything in Jesse’s car. Luckily he left it unlocked. I walked right in and saw a ton of my friends and a few people I really didn’t know. Some I’ve never met, and other’s I’ve seen around before.
    “Hey Derrick!” I greeted my friend, as he was the first one I ran into.
    “Hey. Who invited you?” He asked playfully.
    “We’ll excuse me if you don’t want me here,” I said and turned to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him into a hug.
    “It’s good to see you. Didn’t know you were gonna be around.”
    “Yeah, figured it would be fun.”
    “You know Shawn’s out of town?”
    “Yeah,” I answered. “Sammy told me, but I can have more fun without him. Don’t have to act like I’m ten.”
    “So, you know I hear you got yourself a boyfriend.”
    “Yeah...I’m in love,” I said with a smile on my face.
    “Does Jesse know about that?” Derrick asked.
    “He knows that I love him, but not that I’ve fallen in love.”
    “Maybe you should tell him.”
    “I will...eventually.”
    “Maybe you should tell who what?” Jesse asked.
    “Nothing, babe,” I replied. I leaned up and kissed him. “I put my stuff in your car.”
    “Mmkay. Cool.” Jesse said, wrapping his arm around me protectively. I wrapped both of my arms around him and smiled up at him.
    “You get to talk to many people yet?” I asked.
    “Not many. A few, but I had some time to hang out before graduation.”
    “Oh, okay. So you wanna take me around and show me which of these people are your friends, and if there’s anyone who I should stay away from? I think I know most of the people around here though, or at least seen them around.”
    “Sure,” Jesse agreed. “Did you want a drink or snack or anything first?”
    “Maybe I’ll have a coke. I’ll eat something later. Where are the drinks?” I asked.
    “I can get it for ya,” Jesse said. He started heading towards the kitchen. I followed behind to get my drink, then Jesse and I started socializing with our friends. A lot of Jesse’s friends were already my friends, others I’ve seen around, but haven’t met before.
    “Thanks,” I said as Jesse handed me the drink. We mingled for a while, then after a couple of hours, we decided to leave after saying goodbye to everyone.
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 pm

no replies?
    i have some more written, just not typed up... and if i get replies soon i'll be more encouraged to type it up and post.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Whoops..Sorry i've been reading,just haven't commented Sad its good
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Jesse’s POV
    “Hey, baby girl?” I asked when we got into the car.
    “Yeah, babe?”
    “What do you wanna do tonight? Anything?”
    “Mm.. No. Not really. Just cuddle with my man,” she answered.
    “That sounds great to me.”
    “You know, when I had asked you what you wanted for graduation, you said you wanted me in your bed,” Ang began. “Well, you’re getting just what you asked for.”
    “Wait, a minute,” I asked, smiling and getting turned on. “You mean, we can... you know...”
    “I didn’t say that.”
    “No, you didn’t, I agreed and pulled into the parking lot. I turned the car off and kissed her cheek. “I’m just happy you’re here. It’s the best possible gift for graduation.” Ang and I got out, got her stuff and went to our room.
    “I’m gonna go change into my pajamas.”
    “Okay,” I agreed. Ang took her clothes into the bathroom. While I waited, I stripped down to my boxers. After a couple of minutes, I heard the sink water running. I knocked and went in after I got the okay.
    “Hey. Just getting ready to brush my teeth,” Ang held up her toothbrush.
    “Me, too,” I said with mine in hand. Afterwards, we climbed in bed.
    “Finally alone,” Ang smiled.
    “Yeah,” I smiled. “Alone with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms.” I said pulling her close. “You know how much I love you?”
    “I think I’ve got a pretty good idea.”
    “Did you know that I’ve fallen in love with you?”
    “You haven’t told me that. You know that I’m in love with you? And I keep falling more in love every minute we’re together.”
    “You are?” I asked with a smile. She nodded and I slowly leaned in for my kiss, just a little more than a peck.
    “That’s it? Come here,” Ang said and pulled me in and kissed me deeply. I pulled her into my lap. She straddled me and licked my lips looking for enterence. I was getting turned on and let my hands roam her body as we kissed. I let my hands roam to her bare chest. Her breasts were perfect.
    “Angie?” I said softly. I started to pull off her shirt. She lifted her arms for me and I took it off. I stared at her chest for a moment then looked up into her eyes.
    “Jess, were you gonna say something?” I nodded.
    “Baby, I want to make love to you.”
    “O–okay,” Ang agreed. “Just be gentle. It’ll be my first time.”
    “It’ll be my first time, too,” I said with a smile. “Are you sure you’re ready?” Ang nodded.
    “Yeah,” she smiled nervously.
    “You need me to stop at anytime, just tell me, and I will.”
    “Okay.”
    “I love you.”
    “I love you, too,” she said.
    “You nervous?” I asked.
    “A little, yeah,” Ang said, “but I’m ready.”
    “I am too,” I admitted.
    “I might not be very good.”
    “I think you’ll be amazing.”
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 am

More soon Smile
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Ang’s POV

“That was so good,” I said, shortly after we finished. Jesse and I were just cuddling now.
    “It was. I love you,” Jesse told me, brushing the mess of hair out of my face.
    “Mmm I love you, too, babe.”
    “You wanna know something?”
    “Sure,” I asked and turned to him a little bit.”
    “I don’t just love you,” he paused and just stared deep into my eyes. It seemed like something big was coming. “I’ve fallen completely in love with you.”
    “Aww, Jesse,” I said and hugged him so tight. This was the best thing I’ve ever heard. “I’m so in love with you, babe.” We kissed for a couple minutes.
    “You know, Jess, I thought it would be really awkward during and after our first time, but it wasn’t.”
    “It was amazing.”
    “Okay, now it’s time for sleep. I’m exhausted.
    “Okay. Goodnight, baby girl.”
    “It was.” We soon fell asleep.

The next morning we both woke up within a few minutes of each other and said good morning.
    “So, Jess, What do you wanna do today?
    “Besides you?”
    “Jesse...”
    “I’m sorry,” he said. “Do you have any ideas?”
    “Besides just stare into your eyes all day?”
    “Mmhmm.”
    “You wanna show me what you like to do around here?” I asked.
    “Sure,” he agreed. “I need a shower and get some caffeine in me first.”
    Jesse and I showered, got dressed and ready for the day. It took me a bit longer than Jesse to get ready.
    “Hey,” I greeted him downstairs. My hair was still soaked from the shower. “What are you doing?” Jesse was in the kitchen
    “Making us breakfast. You hungry?”
    “Mmhmm. What you making?”
    “Eggs, potatoes, and toast. How does that sound?”
    “Sounds great.” Jesse and I had our breakfast and then decided to go out for the day.
    rhiannanxX

Number of posts : 16
    Hobbies : Singing, Guitar, reading, listening to jesse <3

Post  rhiannanxX Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 am

This story is awesome,how old are they supposed to be in the story? lol
    please post more? Smile x
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:45 am

Wow,haven't commented in awhile. Really sorry! :-/ On another note,really great chapter! Hope you continue this! Smile
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:06 pm

okay, so i'm bad at keeping up with writing and updating. do you all want me to continue (possibly slowly) or no? I'll probably continue writing either way, just depends on if i post or not.
    teej1234567
    teej1234567

Number of posts : 11
    Hobbies : singing, songwriting

Post  teej1234567 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:32 pm

I love it! Please post more soon!!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Jesse’s POV

I decided to take Ang shopping. She had mentioned that she did not have any bikini’s and usually wears tankini’s. I really wanted to see her in a bikini. I knew she would look hot, and I talked her into getting one.
    “I’m thinking about this one,” she said holding one up.
    “That looks hot.”
    “I need to try it on first, and hopefully they have my size.”
    “Can I help you with anything?”
    “Maybe. I’m usually size four. See if they have any?”
    “Here’s one,” I said picking it up. Ang took it and went to the dressing room
    “Uh, Jess. Can you do me a favor?” Ang asked, peeking out.
    “What do you need, babe?”
    “I need a size five.”
    “Can I see first?” Ang opened the door just a little. “It looks great to me.”
    “It’s way too tight, and my boobs are not even staying in.” I started getting so turned on seeing how hot she looked in it. It was tight, and I liked seeing that her boobs were falling out, but definitely not something I would want other guys looking at. I hurried and got her the correct size and went into the dressing room with her. I sat down crossing my legs, trying not to let anyone see how turned on I was.
    “Are you okay?”
    “I’m fine.”
    “You gonna get like that every time you see me in a bikini?”
    “No. That was from the one that I was seeing more than what you see with a bikini. I’ve seen plenty of girls in bathing suits before and I’m always just fine.”
    “No one this hot,” she said gesturing to herself and winking. I could tell she was just kidding. She was confident, but not cocky. I liked that.
    “That is true, but I promise, I’ll be okay.” Ang took it and paid for it. Then, I took her to another store that I knew she would love, but out of her price range. I wanted to get her something.
    “Ooh. I love this dress! What do you think?” She asked.
    “It’s pretty. You should try it on.” I smiled. “I’ll get it for you if you want it.” She looked through and found her size, then went and tried it on. She came out smiling.
    “It’s perfect. I love it.”
    “Why didn’t you let me see?” I was disappointed.
    “It can be a surprise when you pick me up for a date.” Ang looked at the price tag.
    “Don’t worry about that, babe.”
    “But it’s a lot,” Ang said, showing me the tag.
    “It’s fine, babe. I knew around what the cost of this stuff was before I even offered.” We went up to pay for it and then walked around the rest of the mall for a while.
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:49 pm

i want more
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Ang’s POV

Jesse and I got home from the mall. He was nice and took all my stuff upstairs for me. I sat down on the couch and got comfortable.
    “Hi,” I smiled when he came back down.
    “Hi. What do you wanna do now?”
    “I don’t know.” I replied. “Whatever we do, these clothes are staying on.” We had already had sex that morning, and the way he got watching me in that bathing suit he was way too turned on. That was enough for one day.
    “How about we talk?”
    “That sounds good.” I had agreed.
    “What do you want to talk about?”
    “I thought you had an idea of what you wanted to talk about since you suggested it.”
    “Tell me... about your life. What was it like growing up over there in amish country?
    “Actually,” I began, “I started out in New York. I don’t really remember a whole lot. Mostly what I was told. I was five when we moved. I’m an only child, and my birthday sometimes falls on Thanksgiving day, which sometimes stinks. It’s one of those things where you’d like your birthday to be special because its your birthday, not a... oh we’re having the whole turkey dinner thing, here’s birthday cake. We’ll have that for desert, and by the way, here’s a gift. Ya know?
    “I was born and raised in New York. I didn’t move out here until just before senior year. I did the whole Broadway, singing acting thing when I was little,” Jesse explained.
    “Did you like it? Working as a kid ,did you get to like actually be a kid?”
    “I was doing what I love to do, so it didn’t seem like work. I didn’t get to go out with my friends as much as everyone else did, but I did get free time.”
    “So, it wasn’t work for you . You were just having fun.” I smiled. “Did you have to wonder if your friends were real?”
    “Not when I was little. Elementary school kids don’t really realize what was going on so much. They don’t really do the whole go see a Broadway musical and excited about Broadway stars. Usually they’re too worried about what’s happening on the Saturday morning cartoons or something. Middle school was a little harder with Dream Street starting, then by high school, it was nuts. It was more of the long time friends I stuck with, but I did make new friends, too.”
    “I know I’ll have to deal with it too being the girlfriend, but how do you know your friends are true friends. I mean, some people are really good at being fake.”
    “Sometimes, its easy to tell, and you learn as you go. Sometimes you loose people who thought were your friends. Sometimes, you just don’t know. You just gotta trust that people like you for the right reasons, and it’s really not easy.”
    “How do you know that I’m with you for the right reasons, and not just because you’re “the” Jesse McCartney.”
    “I can’t,” Jesse admitted. “I mean, I feel like you are, and everything about you seems so sweet and genuine that I don’t know if you could even pull off something that deceitful, but you could be just lying to me, and a really good liar. I just have to follow my heart and trust you.”
    “I promise. I don’t care about your fame or your music or acting or any of that. I do love that we both love music, but if you quit tomorrow cuz that’s truly what you wanted, I’d be okay with that.”

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:49 pm