JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
JMacsInMyVeins
xCarrieex
iwantjessenow4me
heathermarie
stinemarie
JesseMacNY
AngelaJoy
11 posters

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction

stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction - Page 3 Empty Re: TRAPPED-my first fan fiction

Post  stinemarie Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:19 am

Great Very Happy Post more soon!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am

so good! post more soon =)
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Ang’s POV
    It was graduation day for Ardsley High school. I was staying in New York for a week. I took the train and planned to stay with my best friend in the area. She would be graduating today.
    “Hey, Ang,” Bri greeted me at the train station.
    “Hey Bri!” I hurried to her and greeted her with a hug. “How are you? I haven’t seen you in forever.”
    “I’m good. Do you need help carrying anything?”
    “Yeah... that would be a big help.” Bri took some of my stuff, and we walked to the car and tossed it in, then we got in.
    “What do you have in those bags... you’re here for a week, right, not all summer?”
    “Besides clothes, a couple spiral notebooks, a little make up and graduation gifts for people.”
    ‘Who all you get for?”
    “Derrick, Adam, Missy, you, of course, and my boyfriend,” I answered with a smile.
    “Boyfriend?” Bri asked. “Why did you not tell me about this? Who is it? Did you and Ryan finally get together? You’ve been crushing on him for years.”
    “Yes, I don’t know, a hot guy, no, it’s someone else... someone so much better,” I answered.
    “Someone’s in love,” Bri noticed. “The question is with who?”
    “You’ll see.” We went back to her house and took my stuff upstairs.
    “Hey, Ang, I gotta get ready to go to graduation. You know your way around here, right?” Bri asked.
    “Yeah. I’ll be fine.”
    “You need anything to eat or drink?”
    “Nope. I’m good, but thanks.”
    “Okay. If you change your mind, you can help yourself to whatever is here,” Bri said as she got her stuff together and headed to the bathroom. I hung out in her room. First, I changed into a cute skirt and nice shirt. Then I sat on the floor comfortably with my phone.
    “Hey, babe. What are you doing?” I texted Jesse.
    “Hey, baby girl. Just getting ready for graduation. Wish you were here.”
    “I got you something for graduation.”
    “What did you get me?” he asked.
    “Not telling, you’ll just have to wait.”
    “What are you doing?”
    “Hanging out at a friend’s house.”
    “Have fun,” Jesse said. “Sorry, but I gotta let you go. Gotta finish getting ready. Text you when I’m done if there’s time.”
    “Okay. I miss you and love you.”
    “Love you, too, baby,” I smiled a little then texted my little cousin, Sam.
    “Hey, Sammy.”
    “Hi. How are you?”
    “I’m good. You guys going to Ardsley’s graduation tonight?” I asked.
    “No. I don’t think anyone is. Shawn was going to, but he went somewhere to see some girl.”
    “Oh. You know anyone that is going, but not graduation?”
    “I think Lea, you know my best friend? She should be going.”
    “Really? That’s awesome. Haven’t seen her in a long time. Do you think it would be okay if I text her to check and maybe sit with her?”
    “Well, I’m sure she’d go to her brother’s graduation, and no, I don’t think she would mind.”
    “What’s her cell number?” I asked. Sam sent it to me. “Thanks” I then sent Lea a text. “Hey Lea, its Ang....Sams cousin...What’s up?”
    “Not a lot... have to go to my brothers graduation tonight,” she answered. “How about you?”
    “Lots of friends graduating tonight. No one to sit with... Save me a seat?” I asked.
    “You’re gonna be there?”
    “Mmhmm... soo?”
    “Sure. Meeting around 5:30?” Lea asked.
    “I think that would work. I’ll see you there.”
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:40 am

haha awww cute! cheers
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:12 pm

sorry i'm slacking too much... ill have more up soon.
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Lea’s POV
    When Ang arrived on the school’s football field where the graduation was held, I ran towards her.
    “Hey, Ang!” I greeted her. “How are you?”
    “I’m good. How about you?”
    “I’m alright, I guess. So glad it’s summer.”
    “Me, too.”
    “What’s in the bag?”
    “Just a few gifts for some friends,” Ang said.
    “Cool”
    “So, what have you been up to lately?”
    “Not much. The usual. My older brother has been getting on my nerves lately.”
    “Your older brother? Not your Younger brother?” Ang asked. I complained a lot about Timmy.
    “He’s still pretty annoying, but not as bad.”
    “What’s the older one doing that’s so annoying?”
    “He has a new girlfriend.”
    “What’s so bad about that?” Ang asked, confused.
    “He talks about her constantly. How much he loves her, how, how amazing she is, how beautiful and sweet she is. It’s sickening. I hate the girl already, and I haven’t even met her.”
    “Why?” Ang asked. “Just because your brother is dating her?”
    “No,” I answered. “The girls he usually goes for are nothing more than a pretty face. He doesn’t pick anyone that is truly good for him. Ya know? He always says he’s happy, but it’s never for long, or something that he thinks may possibly stick around for a while.”
    “Well, you never know. Maybe this one is different. Maybe your brother is making better decisions. Don’t hate her until you meet her at least.”
    “I don’t know,” I said. “I guess I’ll think about it.”
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 am

its soo good! Smile
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 pm

really good!
    xCarrieex
    xCarrieex

Number of posts : 39
    Hobbies : Writing, reading, texting, theatre, friends.

Post  xCarrieex Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:27 am

Good job so far Ang [=
    keep on writing.
    there's one or two things I gotta fix.

But they're minor, so nbd.
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:51 pm

just to let everyone know, credit also goes to Carrie (post quoted below) for this story as well... I restarted multiple times and had a couple of friends writing with me... Carrie and I came up with an idea of a spinnoff that she's writing. I am writing this one, and she's writing the spinnoff, but we're constantly discussing ideas and keeping each other straight (its mostly her keeping me straight, cuz i'm the one that just gets ideas and runs with em without considering as much other stuff from the story as i should haha) But yeah, Credit to Carrie for all her wonderful assistance in this and for keeping me in line as needed.

xCarrieex wrote:Good job so far Ang [=
    keep on writing.
    there's one or two things I gotta fix.

But they're minor, so nbd.

thats good they're minor! i'm horrible with always changing my mind and ruining it for you. haha... we'll keep it straight from now on
    xCarrieex
    xCarrieex

Post  xCarrieex Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:53 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:just to let everyone know, credit also goes to Carrie (post quoted below) for this story as well... I restarted multiple times and had a couple of friends writing with me... Carrie and I came up with an idea of a spinnoff that she's writing. I am writing this one, and she's writing the spinnoff, but we're constantly discussing ideas and keeping each other straight (its mostly her keeping me straight, cuz i'm the one that just gets ideas and runs with em without considering as much other stuff from the story as i should haha) But yeah, Credit to Carrie for all her wonderful assistance in this and for keeping me in line as needed.

No problem Ang [=
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Ang’s POV
    My phone started beeping, signaling that I had a text
    “Hey, baby,” the text read. It was from Jesse. “What are you doing?”
    “Hanging out with a friend I haven’t seen forever. How about you?”
    “Hanging out with some friends, waiting for this graduation to get started. Going to a friend’s to party after.”
    “I wanna come,” I replied. “Can u send me a pic before you go out on stage? You know, I don’t think I even have a picture of you.”
    “Sure. Give me a second.” I waited as Jesse forwarded me a pic.
    “Wait, that’s Derrick, isn’t it... Give him a huge hug for me.”
    “How do you know Derrick?”
    “He’s one of my best friends. I used to visit Shawn every summer, so I met a lot of his friends.” I then took a picture of me and Lea waiting for graduation to get started. “That’s me and my friend.”
    “Aw, you guys are so cute.” Jesse said. “Wait, that’s Lea. You know Lea?”
    “Yeah. We’ve been friends since I was twelve. Why?”
    “You know that’s my baby sister?”
    “Wait, you serious?” I texted back. I looked at Lea, then back at the picture of Jesse.
    “What?” Lea asked.
    “This is so weird.”
    “What’s weird?” she asked.
    “What would you say to me dating your brother?”
    “I would say that you’re gonna have to get rid of the other girl first, but that would be so cool. As long as you don’t tell me any gross details.” I laughed.
    “Lea, I’m the girl your brother has been obsessing about.”
    “Oh my God! Are you serious?” Lea asked. I laughed.
    “Yes, I’m serious.”
    “Your kidding. That’s awesome!”
    “I can’t believe I didn’t put two and two together. I’ve been friends with you for so long, and seriously crushing on Jesse since I was like twelve... from a distance as a fan. You know how many sites I’ve seen, how many times I’ve seen your name and birthday on a page, or pictures and didn’t even put two and two together?”
    “You’re an idiot.”
    “I know. I just can’t believe its actually your brother. I mean, I can’t picture someone as sweet as amazing as Jesse from the guy you talk about. Him always being bossy and a complete idiot.”
    “Yeah, but that’s as an older brother. I think almost all older brothers are like that, and then their girlfriends know some completely different guy that the little sister would actually like to have as a brother, instead of what they got.”
    “She’s my sister.”
    “Awesome. Well I should let you go... from what I’m hearing out here, they’re gonna send you guys out.” I replied. “I’ll see you after?”
    “Wait, you’re here? You’re really here?” Jesse asked.
    “Yes, I’m here. Looser.”
    “Hey!!”
    “I love you.”
    “I love you, too, baby. I’ll see you soon.” I read the last reply and put my phone away.
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:13 pm

bump... is anyone reading?
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 pm

yes sorry..*I* am reading still,just been kinda busy haven't had alot of time too comment..i'm sorry..
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:yes sorry..*I* am reading still,just been kinda busy haven't had alot of time too comment..i'm sorry..

not a problem.. thanks for replying Smile
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:34 am

AngelaJoy wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:yes sorry..*I* am reading still,just been kinda busy haven't had alot of time too comment..i'm sorry..

not a problem.. thanks for replying Smile

Your welcome Smile i'm really enjoying this story btw Smile
    JMacsInMyVeins
    JMacsInMyVeins

Number of posts : 19
    Hobbies : Photography, Listening to Jesse and dreaming about JMAC.

Post  JMacsInMyVeins Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:53 am

I love it . I adore it . I really love reading this . Please post more soon .

I'd rate it out of 5/5
    ILYJesseXOXO
    ILYJesseXOXO

Number of posts : 45
    Hobbies : Twitter: JesseMacJunkie YouTube: debbyellen1 Formspring: ILYJesse

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction - Page 3 Empty Trapped

Post  ILYJesseXOXO Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 pm

I love UR story! Please keep on writing. cheers
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:26 pm

i'll try to have more up tomorrow

everyone who's enjoying this should also read "told you so" written by carrie. She's an awesome writer, and thats also a spin off of that, and if you like her writing style, also read best kept secret
    xCarrieex
    xCarrieex

Post  xCarrieex Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:34 pm

i haven't officially replied.

love it ang! pms!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Jesse’s POV
    “Who are you talking to?” my friend Derrick asked me.
    “ My girl texted me.”
    “Oh. Is that why you have that goofy look on your face?”
    “What goofy look?”
    “That googly lovey dovey look with a goofy grin.” He replied. I shrugged. “Looks like we gotta get out there.” I sat and listened throughout all the speeches. Pieces of them were interesting, but most of it was pretty boring. I was just ready for my name to be called so I could walk across the stage, and be out of high school for good. My name was finally called after what seemed like forever.
    “Jesse McCartney,” I heard. I stood and walked across the stage. I could hear my family and friends cheering for me, including my girlfriend.
    “Go Jesse!!! I love you!!!” I could hear from the crowd from a beautiful voice. I knew it was Ang. I smiled and I took my diploma. I sat back down in my seat after greeting the heads of the school. I watched as the rest of my classmates graduate. As soon as it was over, I turned toward the crowd to find Ang. I started running without saying a word to my friends. Ang was running towards me, her shoes in her hands.
    “I missed you so much. I’m so glad you’re here!” I said as I caught her in my arms and spun her around a couple of times.
    “I’ve missed you too, babe.”
    “So, where are you staying?”
    “I’m staying with Bri. Staying on an air mattress.”
    “You wanna stay with me? I’m staying in a hotel.”
    “Are you sure?”
    “I wouldn’t have asked if I wasn’t sure.”
    “Yeah. I’ll come stay with you,” Ang smiled. “Under one condition.”
    “What’s that?”
    “Can I stay in your bed?”
    “As long as your not kicking me out of it,” I smiled and laughed a little. “That’s what I was planning.”
    “I’ll have to let Bri know. I don’t know where she got to though.”
    “We’ll find her before we go.”
    “Oh, I got you a couple things for graduation. Actually I got a couple friends some gifts too.”
    “What did you get me?”
    “You’ll see,” Ang replied “You’ll love them.”
    “Is it in the bag?” Ang nodded. “Can I have them?”
    “You can have one now...the other not until we’re alone,” Ang agreed. She pulled a small rectangular thing out of her bag.
    “A video?” I asked once it was open. “Is it you singing?”
    “Yeah. Most of it’s stuff I write. I threw in a couple songs that I covered though. I hope you like it.”
    “I love it already.”
    “So, what are we doing from here?”
    “Graduation parties.”
    “As in more than one?”
    “Well, Derrick is having everyone over tonight. I’m having something for family tomorrow at Grandma’s and inviting a couple of friends.”
    “Well thanks for the invitation,” Ang said sarcastically.
    “You’re coming, and I didn’t invite you originally because I didn’t think you could even get here.”
    “Okay, I guess that’s fine. Let me go find out where Bri is. See if she’s going, and I’ll let her know I’ll be staying with you. Maybe we could just stop at her place to get my stuff before we go over to Derrick’s house.”
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Wink cool!.Can't wait for more!Smile
    ILYJesseXOXO
    ILYJesseXOXO

Number of posts : 45
    Hobbies : Twitter: JesseMacJunkie YouTube: debbyellen1 Formspring: ILYJesse

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction - Page 3 Empty your story

Post  ILYJesseXOXO Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Can't wait for more!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:27 pm

thanks for the replies...
    i've been having headaches lately when i get on the computer, but i'm gonna try to work on the next chapter tomorrow.. i have it started, and have ideas.
    I'm planning to try to have it up tomorrow late afternoon/ evening, but i cant make any promises.
    keep an eye out, if its not tomorrow, should be soon this week.
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:48 pm

sorry its taken longer than expected. it wont be long...
    computer was down for like 4 days or more. Sad i'll try soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:22 pm