JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
JMacsInMyVeins
xCarrieex
iwantjessenow4me
heathermarie
stinemarie
JesseMacNY
AngelaJoy
11 posters

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction

heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

TRAPPED-my first fan fiction - Page 2 Empty Re: TRAPPED-my first fan fiction

Post  heathermarie Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:i'm sorry.... my story's upstairs, and i'm goin to bed in like half an hour...
    turned out i had to write a script tonight for a skit we're doing in class on tuesday... i wanted to get it out of the way... got a test on monday, a nutrition research project, and gotta carry a friends load of work for the week... been using my brain too much (friend is sick, she'll be ok though)

i promise i'll have more for you tomorrow..
    you can hold me to it.

no worries! school comes first
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Ang’s POV
    After getting out of the elevator, Jesse and I had agreed to go back to our separate rooms to shower, change, and get ready for the day. It was seven thirty when we got out. Jesse would be picking me up at 9, so we would both have plenty of time to get ready.
    “Crap,” I said. “I only have fifteen minutes, and don’t even have much done.”
    “We can distract him for a few minutes,” Jay offered.
    “You’re only saying that because it’s Jesse. Don’t act like an idiot or be all over him.”
    “I’ll be good, Ang.” I continued getting ready.
    “You better be, because he’s mine.”
    “You keep thinking that.” There was a knock at the door.
    “That’s Jesse. Can someone let him in please?” I asked.
    “I got it!” Heather called. We had a really nice room with four beds. It was huge. I was in the bathroom finishing doing my hair. “Hi, Jesse. I’m Heather.”
    “Hi. Nice to meet you,” I heard. “Is Ang ready?”
    “Hey Jesse!” I called from the bathroom. “I’ll be there in just a second!”
    “Hi, babe. How are ya?” Jesse asked when I came out.
    “I’m good. How about you?”
    “Great!” he replied. I walked out of the bathroom ready to go. My hair was left down, but I had a pony tail holder on my arm. I almost never wore it down. “Wow. You look amazing.”
    “Thanks,” I said with a smile. I could see that my friends were shocked out of the corner of my eyes. They were both surprised and jealous. Jesse smiled and leaned in and kissed me. Jesse then surprised me by deepening it and slipping his tounge in my mouth for a few seconds.
    “You ready now?”
    “Mmhmm,” I replied with a shy smile.
    “Behave while your out,” Jay called.
    “Have fun!” Carrie added.
    “Yeah, what they said,” Heather finished.
    “I’m positive we’ll have fun, but I don’t know how well we’ll behave.” I smiled. “Bye ladies.” I grabbed my purse and left the room with Jesse following. We went to breakfast first.
    “So,’ Jesse asked. “What, if any, sports do you like?”
    “Like as in.. Playing or watching?”
    “Either.”
    “As you know, I’m a cheerleader, and many people, I know will argue, but, it is a sport. I cheer for soccer and basketball. I did competition cheerleading for a few years, too.”
    “Not gonna argue.”
    “So, I really liked basketball. Like, the actual games. I was disappointed I didn’t get to see any of the girls games. I’m kinda friends with a couple of the girls that play. Football, I love being in the crowd and just the atmosphere. High school football. I’m not a big fan of the NFL or college or anything. Don’t really watch any of it, but I do watch the super bowl.”
    “Anything else?” Jesse smiled.
    “I play a little pick up tennis. Its fun, and golf, but I’m not really good at either fo them. My dad started teaching me when I was about nine.” Jesse took my hand. We were walking along the streets of LA.
    “That’s awesome,” Jesse said. “I have to ask. What about baseball?”
    “I was afraid you were gonna ask about that one,” I said. I looked up at Jesse. “I’m not a fan of the sport.”
    “You don’t like baseball? Have you been to a game? They’re the best!”
    “I go to almost all of the games at school.”
    “But you don’t like baseball.”
    “Mmhmm,” I said. “I only go to baseball games, never softball.”
    “But yo don’t like the sport. Why do you go?”
    “Lets just put it this way. Do you like cheerleading as a sport?”
    “Yeah?” Jesse more asked then stated.
    “So, you would go to a competition cheerleading event with all guys doing all the cheers and flips and pyramids?”
    “Ew. NO! I’m straight.”
    “But you just said you like the sport. If you actually liked the sport, you wouldn’t care so much who was doing it. Not just like watching all the cute girls in mini skirts,” I explained.
    “Okay, so I like cute female only cheerleaders. Especially the ones that go on top of those pyramid things, but, it is cool how they do all those flips and jumps and stuff.”
    “So, it’s kinda like that for me and baseball. I don’t really like baseball. I’m sorry, I know it’s your favorite, but I ‘ve always loved baseball players. They were always the hottest guys.”
    “You know, I played a few years in high school.”
    “Mmhmm. I know.”
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:45 am

so good! and it has my name it in Smile haha

post more soon! :]
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:27 pm

heathermarie wrote:so good! and it has my name it in Smile haha

haha.... yup... on purpose actually... the two other girls in in (jamanda and carrie) are two good friends of mine.
    Jay i've "met" about four years ago... when i first started writing this... we started talking after she was reading my fan fic.. originally, one of my other online friends was the "best friend"
    carrie is another one that used to be one of my best readers, and she's my best friend online (we used to talk for like 3 hours every day... we've both goten busy though, so not as much anymore, but still good friends)
    never met either of them in person.
    i always try to incorperate my readers into the story... so i figured, why not haha. i also have a good friend named heather... we've been friends since kindergarted

everyone else who's reading.... whats your first names? if you would like your name in the story, i'll include it somehow down the road... i need friends i meet in california.... and random people throughout too.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:so good! and it has my name it in Smile haha

haha.... yup... on purpose actually... the two other girls in in (jamanda and carrie) are two good friends of mine.
    Jay i've "met" about four years ago... when i first started writing this... we started talking after she was reading my fan fic.. originally, one of my other online friends was the "best friend"
    carrie is another one that used to be one of my best readers, and she's my best friend online (we used to talk for like 3 hours every day... we've both goten busy though, so not as much anymore, but still good friends)
    never met either of them in person.
    i always try to incorperate my readers into the story... so i figured, why not haha. i also have a good friend named heather... we've been friends since kindergarted

everyone else who's reading.... whats your first names? if you would like your name in the story, i'll include it somehow down the road... i need friends i meet in california.... and random people throughout too.

haha thats awesome! Smile
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Post  stinemarie Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 am

aww Very Happy post more soon!

my name is Stine ;p
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:52 pm

aww soo good! Exclamation Exclamation cheers santa rendeer
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:57 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:aww soo good! Exclamation Exclamation cheers santa rendeer
    what is ur name? i'm probably gonna use a few more names in the story... and i like to use my readers

ps to everyone else... i have it handwritten, just gotta type it... shouldnt be too much longer
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:11 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:aww soo good! Exclamation Exclamation cheers santa rendeer
    what is ur name? i'm probably gonna use a few more names in the story... and i like to use my readers

ps to everyone else... i have it handwritten, just gotta type it... shouldnt be too much longer

My name is Bri..
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Jesse’s POV
    “So, what else can you tell me about you?”
    “Anything special you wanna know?”
    “Anything you wanna tell me.”
    “Well, first, could you maybe not kiss me like that in front of my friends? Like a quick peck is fine, but that was a bit much.”
    “I’m sorry, Ang.”
    “It’s okay. It was just... kinda awkward. On top of being in front of my friends, I was not expecting that kind of a kiss. No body’s ever kissed me like that before.”
    “The one thing I’d like to know,” I began. “What happened with your last relationship? That guy had to be a complete idiot to let you go.”
    “Oh, really?” Ang asked with a smile.
    “Mmhmm.”
    “There was no last relationship,” Ang admitted. “Never had a boyfriend before. Well. That’s not completely true. I did, but I was in preschool. Do you count that? My family moved, and I never saw him after that. We were about five.”
    “So, I’m your first real boy friend?”
    “Mmhmm, and first kiss.”
    “Well,” I said, “you let me know if something is uncomfortable or if I’m moving too fast.”
    “I will. Thanks.”
    “So, do you have any plans for the fall. Are you planning on going to college?”
    “I wanna be a nurse.” Ang told me. “Registered Nurse, and all programs are really hard to get into. Most of the ones I tried were so full.”
    “So, what are you gonna do?” I asked.
    “There are three programs that I was really interested in. They were like, my top three, all tied for first. I got into all of them for general education classes, but they were full for nursing. If I did well in those classes, I would be in for nursing in January. I had to give them extra money this semester to hold my spot for next semester. It’s non-refundable, but it does go towards next semesters tuition. So, I went with that.”
    “What schools were your options?”
    “There was one half an hour away from home, one here in LA, and one in Chicago,” Ang explained. “I chose the one out here?”
    “You did? That’s awesome!” I said. “Why did you pick this one?”
    “Chicago was the first one I ruled out. I’ve never been in the area. I don’t know anyone there. None of my friends were even interested in going either. I didn’t want to be all alone in a strange place,” Ang continued. “I always wanted to go away to school. You can’t really get the full college experience living at home, and my parents would not even help me pay for living expenses anywhere but home if I stayed local. Two of my friends got accepted out here. I’m away from my parents, but if I ever really get into trouble, Shawn’s out here. He’s a pain in the butt sometimes in being overprotective, but not as bad as parents.
    “And you’ve got me,” I reminded her.
    “Thanks,” she smiled. “But, when I made my decision, how would I have even known that?”
    “True,” I agreed. “You wanna maybe go to the beach for a while?
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:39 pm

aww so good!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 pm

i expect to have another update ready for tomorrow, but i need one more reply first.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:58 am

its really great : )
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Ang’s POV
    “That sounds great.”
    “Then let’s go,” Jesse smiled and led the way. He put his blanket on the ground for us to sit. We stripped down to our swim suits and sat down. Jesse wrapped his arm around me. I leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips.
    “It’s really pretty out here.”
    “Mmhmm. Just wait til you’re out here at sunset. Doesn’t get any better than that. There’s this one area of the beach that’s usually deserted. I love going there when I just wanna be alone. Sometimes I’ll work on lyrics, other times, just go sit and think.”
    “Do people bug you a lot when you’re out in public, like coming up for autographs, or pictures or whatever?”
    “Not too often,” Jesse answered. “When it happens, its most often tourists, not so much the locals. The locals are used to seeing me around, and they leave me alone. That’s when I’m here at home, and where I grew up in New York. Other places, yes they do, but I just do the sunglasses and a baseball cap, and not too many figure out who I am.” I looked around a little and saw two little girls running towards us as fast as their little legs would carry them. Not too far behind was someone maybe a couple years older than me carrying a baby.
    “Jesse!!!!” The little girls screamed excitedly.
    “Someone’s coming to see you, babe,” I told him, directing his attention to the little girls. They appeared to be around preschool age. The younger of the two could have been an older toddler.
    “Excuse me a minute,” Jesse told me. His eyes had lit up so much when he saw them. He ran towards those little girls full speed. He then scooped them both up in his arms and gave them each a hug and kiss on the cheek.
    “Hey, Jester!” The girl my age greeted him. I watched from where I sat, wondering if I should stay or if I should go join them.
    “Hey cuz! I haven’t seen you in a while. How have you been?”
    “I’m great. How are you?” she asked.
    “Great! Graduating in a couple of weeks,” Jesse replied.
    “Send lots of pictures,” she said.
    “Will do,” Jesse put the girls down on the ground and looked at the baby. “Hey, little man.” I smiled. Jesse seemed to be great with the kids, and they loved him.
    “Jesse?” the older of the girls asked. “Who is that lady you were sitting with? Is she your friend?”
    “That’s Ang. She’s my girlfriend. Come on, I want you guys to meet her.”
    “Girlfriend? That was fast. You and Katie just broke up not that long ago.”
    “I know.” They all walked towards me.
    “Hi. I’m Gracie,” one of the little girls said, running up to me. “I’m five. Are you Jesse’s girlfriend?” I smiled and nodded.
    “Yes, I am. My name is Ang.” Jesse sat nextt o me with the baby in his arms. I looked over at the other little girl. “What’s your name?” She hid behind the young lady.
    “It’s okay, Allie. Ang won’t hurt you. She’s my friend,” Jesse spoke up. Jesse put his free arm around me and smiled.
    “That’s my little sister, Allie. She’s three. She doesn’t like meeting new people. She’s shy.”
    “I’m shy around a lot of new people, too. It’s okay.” Allie slowly moved out back into view and ran over to Jesse and sat on the opposite side of him and cuddled up close. Jesse smiled down at her.
    “And this little boy in my arms is Alex. He’s..... what nine months? Something close to that.”
    “It’s nine months. Hi. I’m Bailey. I’m Jesse’s favorite older cousin. He won’t admit it though.”
    “Hi,” I said, smiling up at her, then looked over at Alex. “Hi Alex.” Alex reached to me. I looked at Bailey for an okay, and then took him from Jesse’s arms. “You’re so big.” We all chatted for a few more minutes.
    “Girls, I think it’s about time for us to head home and get some lunch,” Baily decided.
    “No! I stay.” Allie spoke up. “Jesse make me grilled cheese.” I laughed. That little girl was so adorable.
    “Does he make a good grilled cheese?” I asked. Allie nodded.
    “Better than Mommy,” she answered. “Please, mommy?”
    “Allie, its time to go home.”
    “I play with Jesse today!” Allie argued.
    “I think today is Jesse’s day with his friend.”
    “Me play, too,” Allie insisted.
    “Allie, I think you need to listen to Mommy,” Jesse spoke up. “I’ll play with you another day.”
    “I wanna stay now.”
    “I know, sweetie,” Jesse said, hugging her tight. “We haven’t had much Jesse and Allie time for a while.”
    “I have an idea, miss Allie,” I said. “I want you to listen to your mommy and go home.”
    “But I wanna play with Jesse.”
    “I understand that you want to play with Jesse. When Jesse gets home, he can find a time that he has just for you and him to play together. He can give mommy a call and let her know when it can be,” I suggested. “Today, I’m gonna spend the day with Jesse. I live really far away, and won’t get to see him a lot like you do.”
    “Okay. You play with us, too?” I smiled
    “Only if you want me to,” I agreed. Allie nodded. She got up and hugged me, then she hugged Jesse again tightly.
    “Thanks, Ang,” Baily smiled. She took Alex from my arms.
    “Bye bye,” Allie and Grace waved.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 pm

AAAWWW
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 pm

aww, so cute!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:42 pm

sorry again its taking so long... remember, the others were already writen, this one i'm still workin on....
    i need to type up some of what i've written... more will be up within a couple days.
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Jesse’s POV
    “Wow! You were amazing with those kids. Especially Allie,” I told Ang. “I was surprised she listened to you at all. Even wanted to include you. She doesn’t usually like new people too much. It takes her a long time to warm up to people.”
    “She’s adorable. All three of those kids are.”
    “Yeah,” I said, smiling. “They’re the cutest kids I know, and they are growing up so fast.”
    “I can tell that you really love them,” Ang told me, “And you’re great with them. I loved the way your eyes lit up when you saw them.”
    “Family has always been really important to me.”
    “It’s easy to see that–and how great you were with the kids. I find that pretty sexy.”
    “I try,” I smiled. Ang wrapped her arms around and cuddled closer.
    “Jess, do you work much this week?”
    “Tomorrow I’ve got a long day. Interviews, photo shoots, plus the concert and meet and greet. Why do you ask?”
    “Just wondering if I’d get to see you this week.”
    “Well, I am working on looking at some scripts, and doing some writing for my next album. My place is kind of a mess, so I’ll need to do some cleaning, but I’m sure I can make some time for you.”
    “You spending some time with family and friends, too?”
    “Yeah. I promised Lea I’d spend a day with her, and then also promised a few friends I could hang out.”
    “How are things going with the writing?” Ang asked.
    “Good. I’m hoping to have everything finished, and release the CD within the year,” I said with a smile. “I’m trying to come up with some original ideas, and also trying to get away from the Disney image. I love Disney, they’re great, but I like to keep people my age interested, and not just the preteen age group, and that’s not going to happen if I stay Disney.”
    “Yeah. Kinda get stuck, and don’t have the opportunity to grow if you don’t break away?”
    “Exactly.”
    “Well, If you ever want any help let me know. I’ve written a few songs. Actually a notebook or more full.”
    “You any good?” I asked. I’m alright.” My friends are telling me I should get them published. Actually, they told me I should record them myself,” Ang replied with a shrug.
    “Well, you must be pretty amazing then. I could take a look at it if you want, and if it’s good enough, I could get it to the right people and get you started,” I offered.
    “No. I don’t’ want the pressure of the deadlines, paparazzi, or fans. I just love writing... and singing, too,” Ang explained. “I’ve written with a couple of friends, and it’s really cool to sit and bounce ideas off of each other, ya know?”
    “Yeah. I’ve only ever really written with Dory, as far as writing with friends goes, but he’s already in the business, and that’s how I met him. Maybe me and you could try something sometime, and I wanna see your stuff.”
    “Just let me know when,” Ang smiled, “And you’ll have to come over to my house, because that’s where everything is.”
    “I will. Couple of weeks, maybe?”
    “You will?” Ang asked happily.
    “Only if you’ll tell me where you live.”
    “I’ll write it down for you later.”
    “Maybe I’ll take you back to my place later this week.”
    “You live with anyone?”
    “Thinking about getting a puppy to keep me company, but its just me for now.”
    “You better not be trying to get in my pants,” Ang accused.
    “Nope. Not unless you want me to,” I joked. I smiled and leaned in and kissed her.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:30 pm

aww its so cute! i love it Smile can't wait for more
    iwantjessenow4me
    iwantjessenow4me

Number of posts : 137
    Hobbies : listining 2 music hangin' out with friends havin' fun decoratin' stuff computer stuff pantin' school texting drawing dance

Post  iwantjessenow4me Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm

my name is Samantha!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:05 am

awww how cute Razz
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Ang’s POV
    You’re a bad boy. You’ve got a dirty mind.”
    “Is that so bad?” Jesse asked. “I’m not always bad, or thinking dirty.”
    “I dunno.”
    “Well, babe,” Jesse said, “I’m sorry, but its not easy to be good with a girl as beautiful and amazing as you in my arms.
    “Jess,” I said, blushing.
    “You are beautiful. Most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. Pretty amazing, too. Smart, sweet, and I love that you write.”
    “Your so sweet, but basically your telling me you wanna sleep with me?”
    “Is that a crime?” Jesse asked. “To wanna be with the woman I love?”
    “Wait, what?” I asked. Jesse took my hands and looked into my eyes.
    “I love you, Ang.”
    “Jesse.... I’m not ready to have sex,” I told him.
    “Baby,” Jesse said with a smile. “That’s fine. I’ll always respect your decision to wait. Don’t worry, I’m not expecting anything.”
    “No pressure?” I asked.
    “No pressure.” Jesse hugged me tight and gave me a peck on the lips. “I love you.”
    “You really love me?” I asked. Jesse nodded. “And all I get is a peck on the lips?”
    “Maybe,” He answered and smiled a little. He bit his lower lip.
    “Well, you aren’t getting away with it,” I informed him. “Come here.” I pulled him to me and kissed him deeply.
    “That better?” He asked.
    “Mmhmm,” I said and leaned back in for another kiss. Jesse deepened it and added tongue. I slowly pulled away seconds later.
    “Something wrong?” Jesse asked. I shook my head.
    “No. I just wanted to say I love you.” Jesse smiled looking deep into my eyes.
    “I’m glad to hear you say that, baby girl.” He gently pulled me back into the kiss and we continued for a few minutes, then Jesse pulled away. I smiled up at him, then we sat for a few minutes just watching the water in a comfortable silence.
    “So, your graduation is coming up. Ardsley, right?”
    “Mmhmm,” He replied.
    “What do you want for graduation?”
    “You. Jesse said. “In my bed.”
    “Anything else? Maybe something that would be appropriate to tell all of your friends and family?
    “I don’t know. Maybe you could either let me see and keep some of your music for a while, or make a video of you singing it. I don’t really know what I want. You really don’t need to get me anything.”
    “I have to do something for my boyfriend’s graduation.”
    “You wanna take a walk?” Jesse asked. I nodded, got up and took his hand. Then we started our walk.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 am

its so good! post more soon =)
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Jesse’s POV
    Angela and I had an amazing day together. I feel like a learned a lot about her for one day. We went out to one of my favorite restaurants in LA for dinner. I then took her back to her room.
    “Well, here we are,” I said.
    “Yeah. Thanks for an amazing day, Jess”
    “Anytime. Tomorrow, for the concert, did you want me to pick you ladies up?”
    “Sure. What time should we be ready?”
    “Around four. Does that work for you?”
    “That works. So I guess this is goodnight,” Ang said and wrapped her arms around me.
    “I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”
    “Yeah,” Ang smiled. I hugged her tight and then kissed her lips.
    “Goodnight, baby,” I said. “I love you.”
    “Love you, too. Goodnight.” Ang smiled and leaned up and kissed me one more time. She then went into her room, smiled, waved, then closed the door. I stood there for a moment, then slowly walked back to my room. I logged onto my laptop and checked my email and replied. Then I got onto AIM.
    “Hey Jesse!” a message popped up on my screen.
    “Hey, Sammy! How are you?” I replied to my little sister’s best friend, who happens to be my friend Shawn’s little sister. When Samantha was little, everyone called her Sammy. Now she goes by Sam. I still call her Sammy most of the time.
    “I’m good. Busy week. I hear today was your day with a fan?”
    “Yes, it was. Did Lea tell you?” I asked.
    “Nope. Shawn and my favorite older cousin did,” she replied.
    “Oh really?”
    “So, how was your day with Ang?”
    “It was great. We had a lot of fun. She’s really sweet,” I replied.
    “You like her a lot, huh?” Sam asked.
    “You can tell?”
    “It’s pretty obvious. You should ask her out. Lea and I always thought you would be perfect together... no matter what my brother says.”
    “I already did. She said yes. Shawn doesn’t know anything yet, but let Ang and I tell him, okay?”
    “Okay. How’s Lea? I haven’t talked to her for a while.”
    “She’s good.”
    “That’s great. I gotta go get ready for bed... getting late over here.”
    “Alright. I’ll talk to you later, Sammy.”
    “Tell Lea I said ‘HI’”
    “I will.”
    “By the way, Ang just logged on if you wanted to talk to her. Screen name is AngelAJoy.”
    “Thanks.” I said just before Sam logged off. I sat staring at my computer screen for a moment. Then, I opened a new window and typed in Ang’s screen name and looked at her profile. I chatted with a few friends for a while, then checked to see if Ang was still on. She was, but had an away message up.
    “I’m avoiding someone right now, but IM me, and if I don’t answer, it’s you.”
    “Hey... What are you doing?” I decided to message her.
    “Hi... umm.... Do I know you?” Ang replied.
    “Yes, and I miss you.” I replied.
    “Who are you?” She asked.
    “Baby girl, it’s Jesse.” A moment later, I got a text asking if it was really me.
    “Sorry. I had to ask... some of my friends would do something like that as a joke.”
    “Not a problem,” I answered. “What are you up to?”
    “Not much... talked to some friends, but it’s late back east and people are logging off.”
    “You hanging out with the girls?” I asked.
    “Not really... everyone’s here, but doing their own thing,” Ang told me.
    “I’m lonely here all by myself. Wanna come keep me company?” I asked.
    “Sure,” Ang agreed. Just give me a few minutes. See you soon.”
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 pm

awww!Cuuuute more soon plz<3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:49 pm