JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Without U---Newest Fanfic

Poll

Yes or No?.

[ 9 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 4 Bar_left90%Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 4 Bar_right [90%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 4 Bar_left0%Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 4 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 4 Bar_left10%Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 4 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Back
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 4 Empty Re: Without U---Newest Fanfic

Post  jessecraze Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 pm

awww sweet and glad Ash got help from Jesse. Please post more as soon as you can! Thanks <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Since you asked.. (:

More will be posted,shortly!! Smile.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:46 pm

awesome I can't wait <3 I'll have more CYB as well for you soon and im brewing a new idea from a dream I had two nights ago... I dunno if i'll make it into a story and post it but I would like to...Hopefully ppl would read it and comment... I dunno....
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 pm

jessecraze wrote:awesome I can't wait <3 I'll have more CYB as well for you soon and im brewing a new idea from a dream I had two nights ago... I dunno if i'll make it into a story and post it but I would like to...Hopefully ppl would read it and comment... I dunno....

I'm pretty sure,people will/would read it,just not sure about commenting :-/. You should Email/PM me the idea,when you want/can!. :-).
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm

HERE IT IS.. Finally,sorry it's taken THIS long. Well anyway,here it is. Hope you enjoy and PLEASE COMMMENT!!. Thank you. (:
    It's posted in Two seperate posts this time.

Alex's Pov

We walked over to Jesse and sat down,i said,

"Whatcha doin'?". He said,not looking up,

"Posting a Blog on the Official Fan Page. Sherry asked me too..". He finished writing and looked up,finally and said,

"What's up?". I shrugged and said,

"Meh not much. Boredd. Can i read?". He nodded,and i took his Computer and read,

'I had a BLAST seein' you all todayy!. Hope we can do it again,very soon!. Loved seeing each & every single one of you!.. As you know,I'll be headed out onto Tour within the next couple of Days,so look outt!. Much Love,

Jesse (:'.

I smirked,handing him his Laptop back. I said,

"Sweet.. So,what time do we have to leave tomorrow??". Jesse said,

"Not sure. We'll have time,though. Where'd Ash go?". I looked around.I hadn't even noticed,mny Sister had left the room!. I said,

"Uh.. Not sure!. Sh!t".He laughed,and said getting up,

"I'll go find her,You want anything while i'm up,baby?". I shook my head,and let him go find her.

Jesse's Pov.
    I went too find Ash. I didn't know where she'd gone too,and my house was huge!. Well,big enough!. I found her in her room,laying down. I knocked,and she said,

"Come in..". I went in,closing the door halfway. She satup halfway and said,

"What'd you need,Jesse?". I shrugged and asked,

"Cool if i sit?". She nodded. I sat down and said,

"Why'd you leave the room?". She said,

"I don't know.. Didn't feel like talking,i guess.. Why?". I said,

"Because,i think your Sister is thinking,something's up. Which,it is.. She's worried about you,Ash".

She stood up and said,

"Well.. I'm fine!. Really,honestly,seriously....".. I smirked and said,

"No,your not. If you don't wanna talk,cool. But,your worrying Allie".. She shrugged and said,

"Sorry,Jesse. I'm sure i'm worrying her.But,she doesn't need,to know. Not,right now. I want her to enjoy Cali,without worrying about me. For once!". I smirk and say,

"Your her Sister!. Shes supposed to worry,about you!. But i get,what you mean. I worry about Lea,alot. So,i'll drop it". She smiled,and said,

"Thank you. Where is Lea?". I said,

"Um.. Probably getting settled into my Parents house,here. She'll be over probably,tomorrow". She nodded.. I said,getting up,

"Well,i'm sure Alex is getting bored,if i know her at all..". She smirked and nodded. I said,heading towards the door,

"You gonna come?". She said,

"In a bit..". I nodded,and left.. I went back down and found Alex on her Cell phone,texting..

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm

And now,the second post.. (:

Chapter 14. Not nice.

Alex's Pov

I was texting Jordin when Jesse walked back downstaires. I said,

"Heyy..". Jordin texted,

'Soo,has Brien tried contactin' u again?'.

'Idk. Havent been online,yet. Whyy?'.

'Noo reason. He jus isn't... 'Nice'. '.

Jesse said,

"Instead of wasting times Texting,why not get onto my Computer,baby?". I smirked and texted back,

'Hang on. Im'a get on Jess's Laptop,k?'.

'Suree (:'.

I closed my Phone and said,,

"Kay,where is it?". He lead me towards the room,which had a TV,Couch,huge Window,and of course,Computer. I sat down and signed into my Myspace account. A few people were on. Melissa,Greg,Jordin and Matt,all IM'd me at once!. I said outloud,

"Holy sh!t..". Jesse looked up from the couch,where he'd sat down and turned on the tv,

"What?!". I said,

"EVERYONE just frreakin' decided to IM me,at once.. Damn". Jesse laughed,

"That's because they miss you!..". I smirked,

"Duuhh!". Jesse smirked and went back to the TV,while i IM'd everyone back. I said to Jordin,

'Heyyy h/o everyones IMing me at once..'. She said okay. I IM'd Melissa next,

'Heyyyy,miss ya h/o'. The came Greg and Matt,which i said,

'H/O.. Everyones Getting at me,at once. damn lmao'.

Greg said,

'B/c every1 misses u!! :p'. I rolled my eyes,
    'Now u sound like Jess.. Thnx u should miss me!! Wink'.

Matt said,

'im off.. Luv u Allie'.

Matt signed off. Ah,one less person too IM.. For,now!. I went back to Mel,

'Heyy,sorry!!. Sup?'.

I IM'd Jordin.

"Good God.!. ANywayy,im back'.

'hahaa. Back to our convoooe. '.

'Yup,yupp. Why isn't Brien any good?'.

'never said that ;p'.

'yes u did..basically'.

Melissa IM'd me again,

'Haha its kool!. NM,hangin' out w/ Ryan tonight. Smile'.

I smiled,

'Awwe! where're you 2 goin'?'.

'Idk,yet. He said it was a surprise 0_o'.

'HAha. good luck!(;'.

Jordin said,

'Well w/e,lol.. Hes just.. Not any good,period.'.

'how do u know this?'.

'.. Hes known for getting around and. getting his ways... u know which 'ways' i mean...'.

I said,

'Yeah,i do. Why are u telllin' me this,anyway?. Im not interested in him,anyway.Ive got Jesse!? (:'.

'Smile Yes,u do.!. But,someone close too u,used to date him. Actually,went further w/ him,than that......'.

'Uhm.. who? Mel or something?'.

'nopeeeeeee'.

Speaking of Melissa..

'Thankss.Ooh hes here,g2g ily'.

'have funnnn (; ily too <33333'.

She signed off. It was just Jordin and me and Greg,now. I said too Greg,

'Soo.Sup?anything good lately?'.

'Nothing much. Gettin' ready 2 go out on a mini Tour around NY,soon. Wish u & Jess could come'.

'Yeahh,same. Hows K?'.

Jordin wrote back,

'Sorry Hon but i'm not sayin' WHO went 'further' with him... I made a promise :-('.

'its fine,J. U don't have to'.

'Not really,but yeah,lol'.

Greg wrote back,

'Uh how'd u know about her?????'.

I laughed,

'Grreggg.. Im not stupid!'.

'Ik..?'.

'Lmfao. I saw the IM messages between Jesse & her back home,before we left,the other night.'.

I IM'd Jordin back,

'U don't have to tell me anything. U know u can,tho..<3'.

'(: <3 i know. Its not about ME,tho.'.

'Ookay.. Well mind tellin' me WHO its bout,then?. I wont push anymore..:p'.

'mm nope bc that would be sayin wayy to much'.

'Ugh w/e lmfao.'.

Greg wrote back,
    'oohhhh.. Well shes fine,as far as i know,I think shes talked 2 Jess more than shes talked 2 me,tho. U should ask him,not me...'.

'awwe :-/.. u miss her?'.

'Idk. loll'.

'Its fine if u do..'.

Jordin finally,wrote back,

'Mhm lmao. It'd be sayin' too much,if i told ya'.

'Ookay. Does Jess know?'.

'.... Possibly,idk. Im sure she'll tell ya,when shes ready..'. I started thinking.. I typed,

'..Does it have anything to do w/ Ash?'.

'.... Maybe.'.

'Thought soo. Shes been talkin' too Jesse,alot lately. I think somethin' up w/ her..Idk tho'.

'If shes going to Jess alot,then there might be. Idk tho'.

Greg wrote,

'I gotta get off,Thnx for talkin.Tell Jesse i said 'hey'..Byee (:'.

'K,bye Greg <3'.

Greg signed off. I said to Jordin,

'Yeah,i guess.Idm her going too him,if she can't come too me,she knows she can always go to Jess.. But,shes worrying me........Idk should i,be worried :?'.

'Not right now. Augh i gotta get off, Sean's bugging me to do something w/ him.ily'. I smirked,her little brother. I said,

'Awwe. Goooo.Tell him i say 'hiiiiii' lol,, Night,ily too <3'.

We both signed off. I got off the Computer and sat down next to Jesse,who had TRL,on.He put his arn around me and said,

"Whats up?". I shook my head,watching the TV,but not really 'watching',it. I said,

"Nothing.. Worried about Ash..". He kissed my head and said,

"I'm sure,shes fine..baby". I shrugged,

"At least shes talking to you..". He smirked,

"She knows she can tell you things,too.".

"Then why doesn't she?. We used to be,soo close,Jess...".He sighed,He said,

"I don't know. Maybe,because i'm not actually related to her,so its easier?I don't know,Allie".

I shrugged and got up. He said,

"Where're you going?". I smirked,

"To bed. I'm tired". He laughed,

"That Sugar high finally,wearing off?".

I smacked his arm and said,

"Shut it!. Goodnight". He smirked and said,

"I love you". I smiled,

"I love you,too".

"I'll be there soon..Night". I nodded and headed for our bedroom...

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:33 am

I want more!!!! thanks for posting. Good stuff. More soon please <33333
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:15 am

Chapter 15.

Alex's Pov

I walked into the bedroom and started getting ready for bed. Slipping off my shirt,i walked into the bathroom and started washing my face. I did everything and then slipped into some shorts and t-shirt and laid down. As i turned out one of the lights,i saw the door open and,Jesse walked in. I sat up and said,

"I thought you were comin' in a little while?".

He smirked and changed outta his clothes,into Boxers. He climbed into bed,turning out the light. He said,

"Maybe i wanted to see you,sooner?". I rolled my eyes,smirking a little. I knew he couldn't see me,though. I felt him lay down and turn over,facing me. My eyes,started adjusting to the darkness. After a few seconds more,i could see Jesse. He pulled me down onto the bed,closer to him. He kissed me lightly and i smiled into it. We pulled away and i laid my head on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair,gently. I sighed,and started calm down. He ran his hand up and down my side. He leaned over and kissed me. He turned me over.It started going further,til i shook my head. He smiled lightly and said,

"Love you..". I blinked back tears,and said,

"Love you,too..".

I laid back down and tried too sleep. 'Tried',being the Keyword; because i couldn't really!. So,when 6AM rolled around,i got up,stretching. I knew it was late-morning in New York,so i called Jordin. I walked down into the Kitchen,with the Phone attached too my Ear. She answered.

"Hello?". I laughed,she sounded soo tired!. I said,

"Morning to you,too!. Whats up?". She sighed,

"Ugh,ain't it like.. 6am there?!. Why're you up??". I smirked,getting a Water outta the Fridge,

"Couldn't sleep..much.You at School?".

"Duhh.. Been here since like,8:30?. Anyway,why couldn't you sleep?". I satdown,

"I don't know..".

"Yes,you do.You can't even pull that crap on Jesse..What happened?". I sighed..,

"I..I don't know,Jordin.It was going fine,until he..Kissed me and i..I don't know!.I freaked,i guess..". She sighed,

"Awe,sweetie. Its Jesse,isn't this.. What you wanted?". I thought..,

"Well..Yeah.For awhile!. But,i mean.God,I don't know!".

She said,

"Allie.. You love him?". I felt my breath,catch in my throat.I said,

"Uhm.. Yes?!.Why?".

"Well then.. He loves you!. I'm sure,if you talked too him,he'll understand.He ALWAYS,HAS!.I doubt that'll EVER change!..". I smiled,a little. I said,

"Yeah..Thank you..".

"You're welcome.. Oh sh!t.. Mrs.Markson's looking at me..I gotta go!". I laughed,

"Yeah,you should..Tell her i say 'HI!'haha".

"BYE!".

"Bye". I hung up. I stood up,grabbing my water and headed back upstaires. I decided to take a shower and get ready,for the day. Almost 20minutes later,i stepped out of the shower,and started putting my makeup and everything on. By the time i was done with my makeup/hair,and dressed,it was almost 7:30. I thought,'I better wake him up..'. I went over too the bed and sat down on him,gently. He stirred,but wasn't fully awake,yet. I whispered,

"Jess...". He mumbled,

"5..More.........Minutes..". I smirked and leaned down,kissing him lightly. I tried pulling back,but he pulled me back to him,and kissed me. I let him roll me over,onto the bed. After awhile,i turned my head and,looking at the alarm clock next too the bed,i said,

"You have too...get up,Jess.. It's already turning 8:00". He sighed,and started getting off of me. I sat up and got off the bed. I said,as he started the water,

"I'm gonna go wake up my Sister!". He yelled,

"Okay!".

I went down the hall,closing our door. I went to my sisters room and knocked. She said,

"Yeah.. I'm up!". I said.

"Kay.. Just making sure.. I'll be downstaires".

"Okayy..". My Cell went off,right then. I looked at the I.D and it said,'Mom'. I answered,as i got into the Living room,

"Hello...Mom". She said,

"You didn't call lastnight!.". I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry.. I was tired.. I'm fine,though".

"Hows Ashlie?She alright?". I smirked,

"Yes,Mom. Shes fine!".

"Well.. She's never been away from home,before..Not for long,anyway..Shes still young and-". I cut her off,sighing,

"Mother.. She's NOT a 'little girl',anymore!. Realize that!?. She's 17,not 7!. Plus,shes got me and Jesse with her...". She laughed,but sarcastically,

"Oh yes,THAT,makes me feel MUCH better,Alex!". I frowned,

"Excuse me?". She sighed,

"Nothing,sweetie". I ssaid,

"Ooh nooo.. Tell me". She said,

"Loook.. I'm not stupid,honey. I know what you and Jess are up to. I trust you two,but still. Its not what it sounded like,though". I shook my head,

"Oh,really?. Then maybe,you should rephrase sh!t,because it comes out sounding like,you DON'T trust me!.Or,Jesse!. You KNOW Jesse,you KNOW he'll look out for Ash,and for me. And you know,very well,how i am.. Abut certain things. So,don't judge me,or Jesse. You should know,not too.. I gotta go. I'll tell Ashlie you say Hi".

I hung up. I tossed my Phone onto the other end of the Couch. Jesse came down right then,and said as he walked into the Kitchen,getting something...

"What was that all about?Yeah,i heard". I sighed,following him.

"Just my mom..... Babying my sister,again.". He frowned,

"That's not all...". I sighed,sitting down.

"She doesn't trust me..Us,i guess..Damn it i don't know..". He smiled lightly,

"Yeah well.That's always been your mom.. She means well... You know that!". I shrugged,

"Yeah..But,still...". I noticed him,getting stuff out too cook and i said,

"You're cooking?". He nodded. I grinned,

"Whatcha makin'?!". He laughed,

"What do you think?". I said,

"Chocolate-chip Pancakes!?". He nodded. I lit up!. He cooked,and then we ate. Soon after we started getting readdy for the day.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 pm

awww good chapter. Hopefully things between Ali and her mom can work out. <333 post more soon please! Jesse sounded soo sexy <33333
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm

jessecraze wrote:awww good chapter. Hopefully things between Ali and her mom can work out. <333 post more soon please! Jesse sounded soo sexy <33333

It's just the typical. stuff lol. And,of course,he did!. Doesn't he Always ? Wink Thanks forreadinf/commenting lmao <33333. Miles To Walk is up also.More of it.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Alex's Pov (Continued).

(A/N: Yes,I am working on the Chapter 7 of Miles To Walk,but in the mean-time,thought you might want more of this one. Hope you like it Smile ).

After I finished getting ready I went back downstaires. I saw my sister sitting on the couch, listening to music. I plopped down next to her and said,

"Whatcha listening to?". She took an earphone out and said,

" 'Just Died In Your Arms' ". I said,

"Cutting Crew?". She nodded,smirking. I smiled and took an earphone from her. We both loved this song. Jesse walked down just as the song finished. He said,

"You two almost ready?We gotta leave,soon". We nodded. I said to Ash.

"Um I'm not sure how long you can stay with us. I didn't exactly,get permission for you to be on tour". She nodded. She said,

"Its fine". My phone went off,saying I had a text message. Melissa..

'Heyy :-). Jus letting u kno,I had sch a funn time lastnight w/ Ry!. Hes sooo sweet!. Hve fun on tour w/ Jess.. Ttyl btw, every1 misses u :-)'. I laughed,texting back.

'Awe,glad u had fun!! :-). HA,they should miss me! :-p. jk. I will,Ash might be comin back soon,idk yet tho'. I heard Jesse say,

"You ready,Allie?". I nodded,but didn't get up,just yet. Melissa texted back.

'Ohh really?. Lemme guess,u highjacked her?:-p'. Jesse walked towards the front door and said,

"Ash,you ready?". She nodded. I texted back,

'HAHA u kno me soo well! :-p.. i g2go,ttyl <3'. Just as I was about too get up,another one came in,this time Lea.

'aye (: . whats up?[i]'.

Jesse yelled,

"ALLIE!. Move.It! now!". I said,

"I'm coming!. Your sister's texting me..Jeez". He said,

"Well,tell her to shut up". I laughed and walked outside,grabbing my water. I got in the car and texted back,

'[i]ur brother's being mean :-p'[i].

'[i]lmaoo.. Whyy?'

'tellin me to 'move it'. His words,not mine'.

'Lmfaoo.. Lemme guess,hes still not in the car,yet right??'. I smirked. It had 2 minutes since he had told me too 'move it',and he still wasn't outside!. I said,

'haha.. Nope'.

'its been what,3minutes now?'.

I looked at the time on my phone,

'Make that 5mins.. Im gonna kill himmmm.. Ughhhhh!!..'.

'hahaa,,,have funn..'.

Finally!. He came out and put out stuff into the trunk and came around the front,getting in and started the car,backing out. I said,

"And you say I'M the one who needs too 'move it'!". He shook his head as he drove. I heard my sister laugh from the backseat. I shot her a glair. She just laughed!. I texted Lea back,

'Ur bro's a luckyyy guy :-p'.

'ohh. really?;p'.

'Yeah.. luckily i love him bc he was almost 6mins LATE'.

'lmfaoo..nice i gotta go moms yellin at Timmy & i gots to see this!'.

'bahah byee'.

I heard Ashlie's music go on. It was the same song. I thought, 'Huh.. She's been playing this alot,lately..'. She turned up the volume,I guess too block anything else,out. I glanced at her. She had a blank look on her face,just staring out the Window. I frowned. I got my phone back out and texted her.

'Hey.. U ok?'.

She must've had hers on Vibrate. She texted back,

'Mhhmm.. Whyyy?'.

'B/c that songs been on repeat alot...'.

'Im fine..'.

'ok.. :-)'.

':-)'.

I glanced back at her again. She had her head turned toward the back Window. She noticed me,and immediatly smiled. I smiled and she turned her head to the Window,again. I was getting worried about her. I kinda didn't wanna send her back home,until I myself knew what the hell was going on with her. I sighed,leaning back into the seat. Jesse glanced at me and asked,

"You okay?". I nodded,closing my eyes. He asked,stopping at a light.

"You sure,baby?". I nodded,again. I opened my eyes,and motioned them over toward my sister. He nodded,knowing what I meant. He said,

"Talk later?". I nodded.We finally got to the Studio and we all hopped out. We saw the Bus already here. Lea and Timmy came running out of it,and towards us. Timmy ran up to me and hugged me. I smirked hugging him back. He said,

"Finally!. I missed you Allie!". I laughed,and said.

"I missed you too,Timmy!". He grinned. Jesse got out of the car,coming around the side and said,

"Hey!. No hug for me?". Timmy rolled his eyes and quickly,hugged Jesse and then pulled away,just as fast. Jesse rolled his eyes,

"Love you too.. Good to know you feel the same way!". I laughed out loud,causing Jesse to glair at me and Timmy too giggle. I said,to Timmy,

"Don't listen too him!". Jesse laughed. I said to Jesse.

"I wouldn't be laughing,Jesse. If,I were you". He looked at me,still grinning.

"Whyy not?". I smirked,

"Because.. I'm still mad,that you made ME 'move it' and then made ME wait 5mins,and well..You can never know WHATS going to come your way..". He stopped laughing and looked at me. I kept a straight face. That is,until Ash said,

"She's right.. Knowing her... 'anything' is possible.. I'd watch out.. Especially at night time!!". I cracked up,knowing exactly what she meant. Lea said,

"Whats soo funny?". I looked up and,looking at Jesse I said,

"You're young... I'm not explaining it haha!". She made a confused face. A few minutes later,she yelled,

"OhmyGod,EW!". We looked over at her. She said,

"That's my BROTHER!.. Gross". I busted out laughing. Jesse just shook his head,and Ginger finally came off of the Bus and we all headed inside. That night,we finally went back to his house,all Three of us. We were all tired,plus we had to leave in the morning. We just went to bed. Jesse and I climbed into bed. I flipped him,and kissed him. We made out for a bit,then I sang,as it went.. Heated,

"Anyway you want it,that's the way you need it..". He smirked,knowing what I meant. But,we both knew I wouldn't. Eventually,we shut off the lights and went to sleep.

(A/N: The line 'anyway you want it, that's the way you need it' is from 'Anyway You Want It' - Journey'.).
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 pm

good chapter (= wooo post more soon please <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Chapter 16..

Ashlie's Pov

While my sister and Jesse went to sleep.I stayed up and listened to 'Just Died In Your Arms'. I softly sang outloud,

''Oh,I,I just died in your arms tonight; It must've been something you said.
    I just died in your arms tonight. I keep looking,for something I can't get,Broken hearts,
    They're All around me. And I don't see an easier way, to get out of this,
    Her diary sits by the bedside table; The curtains are closed,the cat's in the cradle,
    Who would have thought that a boy like me could come to this.
    Oh,I,I just died in your arms,tonight. It must've been some kind of kiss.
    I should have walked away.. I should have walked away..'.

I guess I sang a little too loudly,because next thing I know,my sister is knocking on my door. I said when she sat down,

"Sorry..". I tried smiling,but honestly couldn't. She asked,

"Alright.. I know somethings up.. What's going on?". I sighed,and finally told her.Everything. She almost cried. She asked,

"When.. Was this?". I said,

"A few um... Months,ago?". She looked surprised. She said,

"I get it's a big thing. Really. You could've come to me,though.. Why didn't you?Or,go to Jesse?". I said,

"I... I,did go to Jesse... Long after it happened,though". She frowned and asked.

"How 'long'?". I smirked halfway,

"Like,couple days ago? Finally told him,while you were asleep in the Car,on the way here". She looked at me sad. I said,

"Please don't...".

"Don't what?". I said.

"Don't look at me,that way.. Like,your sorry you weren't there for me or whatever. I'm the one who never told anyone". She smirked,

"Can't help it. I'm your sister.. I'm supposed to protect you!". I smiled.

"Al.. I know that,but.. I got myself into that and well.. Its done and over with now....". She noticed a 'but' in my voice,I guess because she asked,

"Whats wrong?". I sighed. I said,

"I um.. I fell,for him.... Alex". She said,

"Well,I'm sure you did.....". I shook my head.

"You don't get it.. I mean,fell HARD! He..". She said,

"Ash,you gotta let this go!". I said,

"Allie you don't get it! He wasn't always like this!". She said,

"I don't care! He's like this NOW! You're my sister,and he did this to you". I glaired at her.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand,anyway". She looked surprised,again. She asked,

"What? Why?". I rolled my eyes,

"Allie.. You've always had that 'one perfect guy',there for you! Even before you realized it,everyone else,did!,so you might try and understand,but really you just don't!. You've never had to worry about getting your heartbroken,or anything. You've had that 'one perfect guy' to comfort you. That'll never change.. For you. It's different,for me. Jesse's not gonna change. Brien,did". I paused. She crossed her arms and said,

"You'll find that guy,again,Ash...". I rolled my eyes,

"Like I said. You don't get it. I didn't really expect you to,anyway..". She looked.. Hurt? I said,

"Look,can you just.. Leave me alone,please? We gotta be up early,anyway". She nodded and said,

"Um,sure. Night,love ya". I nodded,sinking back down into the pillows. I put on 'Just Died In Your Arms' again,and tried sleeping.

(A/N: The song is 'Just Died In Your Arms' - Cutting Crew).

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:48 pm

awww she finally told her? good chapter <3 Please post more soon. thanks.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:17 am

Jesse's pov
    (A/N: I wasn't sure whose Pov I wanted this to be. Soo,I thought I'd surprise you all,with Jesse's Smile... Hope You Enjoy Smile ).

I was already asleep when Alex had come back into the room,lastnight. I let her sleep in while I showered and got dressed. I checked the time and decided to start waking her up. I shook her lightly,and said.

"Alex.. Time to get up". She stirred,but didn't budge. I smirked and pulled the covers off. She shot up and glaired at me. I smirked and said.

"Time.To.Get.Up! We gotta leave in like 2hrs". She rolled her eyes and made her way into the Bathroom. She said,turning on the water.

"Could you make sure Miss Attitude,is up please?". I frowned and said,

"Umm... You mean Ashlie?". She nodded. I shrugged saying,

"Uh,sure?". I made my way down the hall,and towards Ash's room. I heard her moving around,doing something. I knocked. She came to the door and opened it. She looked... Relieved?,when she saw it was me. I said,

"Heyy. Your sister sent me to make sure your up..Looks like you are". She nodded and said.

"Yeah,I am. I take it Miss know-it-all couldn't get her butt outta bed? Again?". I narrowed my eyes and said,

"Ookay. Whats with the name calling this morning? Something happen,that I don't know,about?". She sighed,leaning against the door-frame. She said,

"Yeah.. She thinks she knows it all.... When really,she's got noo idea!". I said.

"About..?". She said..

"About falling for someone,who's not that person anymore". I nodded,slowly. I said.

"Well... Um kay. Wanna tell me what she said,or is it too long to say right now?". She smirked and said,

" Way too long to say,right now.. Put it this way.. She thinks she's been broken before,and yet she hasn't. I'm gonna finish getting ready. What time do we leave?". I looked at my Watch and said.

"Umm.. At about,9:15". She nodded and closed the door. I shook my head as I walked downstaires. I opened the fridge,pulling out a Water and sucked half of it down. As I went to sit down,Alex came down,half dressed. She walked to the fridge,opened it,pulled out a Water and went back upstaires. I headed up to see what the hell was up. She was in the bathroom,drying her hair. I said,

"You alright?". She nodded. I said,leaning against the door-frame.

"Kay.. Soo,you wanna tell me,what the hell's up with you and Ash?". She sighed and finished her hair. She said,

"Nothing,really.. Just,she thinks i've never been.. Broken,before.. She thinks i've always had it easy". I said,

"With... Guys?". She shrugged.

"I guess? I don't know.. She says I don't know what it's like,I've always had that 'one perfect guy' there for me. That,even before I knew it,everyone else,saw it. They knew it. That,that's never gonna change,no matter what. She also said,that that 'one perfect guy' has always been here for me,and won't ever change..Basically". I said,surprised.

"She was talking about me,right?". She nodded. I said.

"Well,babe,she's kinda right... I mean,she does have a point. I don't know,what fully happened between her and Brien; but I'm guessing she's already told you more,than she's told me. But,she's right.. You need to talk to her.. But,right now,we've gotta get ready".

She sighed,and finished up getting ready. My mom called and asked if everyone was ready,to get on the Bus. I told we were almost ready. Ashlie and I went downstaires and waited while Allie packed some last few things. We finally,got into my Car and started to drive to where my Mom and brother and sister were at,waiting.

(A/N: I had alot more,I wanted too add in,But honestly I'm just wayy too tired.Lol. Soo,hope you liked the surprise Pov Smile thnx for reading,please comment Smile ).

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:25 pm

awww Jesse is soo sweet in this story. Gee I hope Ali and Ash work this all out. Please post more soon when you can <333 thank you
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:40 pm

@jessecraze thanks Smile

Also,in the up-coming chapter,there's Two POV's added/mixed together. Sorry,if it gets somewhat confusing. Hope you Enjoy,though! Smile
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Chapter 17.

Alex's Pov.

(A/N: The POVs are going to be going back & forth alot,for right now.Sorry,if theres any confusion.)

We had been on the Bus for about 2hrs,when my sisters phone went off..... 'Here I am,once again,torn into pieces..'. I heard her open her phone. I was sitting right next too her. I tried looking at what the text said,but she pulled the phone away from me,out of my reach. I rolled my eyes. I whispered,

"What is going on with you?!". She sighed and said.

"N..Nothing,okay? someone just..,texted me". Her voice sounded.. Off? I asked.

"Obviously!,who though?".

".. I'll tell you later". I shrugged.

Ashlie's Pov.

I re-read the text as I stood up. It said,

'Whenever I see you,i swallow my pride & bite my tongue...'. I knew these words. They were lyrics,actually. He hadn't talked to me,in.. Forever? And now,he wanted to? Ugh. Jesse was sitting a few feet away. I stood up and walked over to him and sat down next to him. He asked what was up. I showed him the text. He shook his head and said,

"What do YOU,wanna do?". I shrugged. I said.

"I.. I don't know! He hasn't talked to me in forever. Not since, 'that night'. And,now.. He's texting me this? I mean,whats it supposed to me? That,he misses me?". He looked lost. He said,

"I don't know,Ash.. Did he ever.. Act,like he really cared about you? Other,than.... You know?". I smirked and said.

"You can say it,Jess.. But,yeah I guess. I mean,he wasn't always about 'getting his way' all the time,before. That only happened,once Senior year,started..". He made a 'confused' face; He asked,

"Waait.. Soo,you knew him,BEFORE,all that happened?". I nodded. Jesse's mom needed him for something right then,so he said.

"Be right back,okay?". I nodded and he got up and helped her with whatever. I sighed,texting back..

'Seeing U now it kills me now. No,I wont cry on the outside,anymore'.

He was starting to annoy me! he texted back,

'Ive been thrilled 2 fantasy 1 to many times'. I glaired,knowing the lryics,once again. I said,

'Just stop.. Wth do u want??'.

'Idk. Ive been missing u. I guess'.

'Too little,too late..... Quit texting me'.

'Not gonna happen'.

Jesse came back and sat back down,next to me. He saw my face and asked,

"Whats wrong?". I rolled my eyes and showed him the text. He grabbed my phone and started pressing buttons. I asked,

"Umm.. What are you doing?". He said,not looking up.

"Saying something...". I pressed on.I said.

"Saying....... What?". He continued typing,and said.

"Something he'll understand.. Or,should..". He finished and hit 'Send'. I asked.

"What'd you say?". He said,smirking.

"If you wanna know,read it". I smirked back. Lea came out and said.

"Heyy.. Mom said we're stopping to fill up,again". Jesse looked up and said.

"Didn't we just do that?". She shrugged. She slipped on her earphones,blocking out the rest of us. I heard 'What Goes Around,Comes Around - JT' come on. I noticed Jesse making a face at my sister. She one back,like saying,'Noo!'. He nodded slowly. I rolled my eyes and said,

"Dude,I'm right here. I can see you two!". Jesse smirked and Alex finally stood up and said.

"Ashlie... Can I.. Talk to you,please?". I shrugged. The Bus had pulled to a stop and we started getting off,stretching. Alex pulled me aside and said.

"L..Listen.. I'm sorry,about lastnight. You're. I've never really been 'broken',before. And,I have always had Jesse,there for me. And,I guess I really don't know what you're going through..". I went to stop her,but she held up her hand. "Soo,I shouldn't have acted like,I knew and that it was no big deal. Because obviously,it is... To you..". I smirked and said,

"Allie..Stop". She finally stopped talking long enough to look up and say.

"What?". I smirked and said.

"Apology accepted. Its fine". She sighed,looking slightly relieved. She said.

"Not really. I shouldn've acted like,I knew everything,especially when,I didn't. But,thanks". I pulled her into a hug,and then pulled apart. She turned on her music and on came 'Please Don't Stop The Music'. We started dancing,acting like complete idiots. We started laughing,as we sang along. The next song that came on,was 'SOS' by Rihanna. She looked at me and said.

"What'd you do, download her entire album onto my iPod?!". I shrugged,smirking. She rolled her eyes and turned up the volume. 5 minutes later,Jesse came over by us and stood there. He waved his hand infront of Alex's face. She didn't notice him. I shook my head and said,pulling my earphone out,

"One of her songs is on..". He asked.

"Which one?". I let him listen. He heard,

'And when Ju-ly has come and gone,this day will last forever'.

He nodded,understanding. He smiled. It was sorta 'their song'. When the song ended,Alex took out her earphone and grinned. She said.

"Heyy.. Sorry,guys.. Whats up?". Jesse grinned and put his arm around her waste. He said.

"Nothing really. Waiting on everyone..". He looked directly at her,when he said 'everyone'. I laughed. Alex said,

"Whoops. Sorry. Did I keep you waiting?". He shrugged.

(A/N: The lyrics in Ashlie's pov are from 'Cry' - Kelly Clarkson, 'Just Died In Your Arms' - Cutting Crew, 'Shades Of Love' - Empty Trash. Some of my favorite songs. In Alex's Pov,the ringtone is 'Behind These Hazel Eyes' - Kelly Clarkson,another favorite of mine! (: .)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 pm

awwww such a sweet/funny chapter. Loved it! Post more soon please <3333
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:58 am

Back to Alex's Pov

I stood closer to Jesse. I leaned my head on his upper arm. My sister just shook her head and walked off somewhere. Jesse leaned his head down a little,and kissed me. We pulled away,and smiled. We heard Ginger calling,

"Guys! Come on,get back on the Bus!". We sighed,getting back on the Bus.But,before we could,3 girls came running up to us.Or,more so to Jesse. Fans. One of them said.

"Heyy.Aren't you Jesse McCartney?!". Jesse nodded. The one with the dark hair,said.

"OhmyGosh.. Could we um.... Get a picture,maybe?Please?". Jesse nodded,letting go of me. I smiled. I knew he loved his fans. And,he would take the time for them. The first girl,with the dark hair,got the first pic.Then,the rest of them. One of them,with Redish-Brown hair,asked.

"I'm sorry but..Could I maybe..Um,get an autograph?If its no problem?". Jesse smiled,and nodded saying.

"It's no problem at all,sweetie". I knew he was just trying to make her less nervous,but I stilled roled my eyes at him when he called her 'Sweetie'. I knew,he didn't see me,though. Lea,did though. She nudged me and whispered,

"Someone starting to get....". I stopped her and said.

"If you say the word 'Jealous',I'm gonna hit you,when we get back onto that bus!". She smirked and said.

"Jea.....lous". She slowly brought the word out. I glaired at her and said.

"OhmyGod.. You're in for it.....". She laughed and Jesse was just about finished.Jesse asked the girl,

"How do you spell your name?". She said.

"E-M-M-A-L-I-E". He said,smirking.

"Interesting way to spell 'Emily' ". She shrugged and said.

"Blame my Parents". He smirked,and handed her the signed paper and her pen. Off they went.

Later during the day,we were still on the Bus,when Ginger said.

"We're going to be stopping for a concert,tonight.It's a mini concert,though". Jesse nodded,looking tired. We got to where we were going,and we all got out. Jesse said,stepping out of the bus and stretching.

"What time's the concert,mom?". She stepped out of bus,along with Sherry,Lea and myself. She said.

"At around 6pm. It should be over at about 8pm,depending on how many fans you have,tonight". He nodded,again. Sherry said.

"You'll have about a 40minute rehearsal,then some time to relax,before going on". We all headed into the Arena. It was small,but again this was a 'mini concert'. I asked.

"Do you know how many are coming?". Ginger shook her head.She said.

"No,not exactly. It depends. Maybe only about 200,or so". I said.

"That's alot!". Jesse smirked and said,flopping down onto the couch in his dressing room.

"Usually its closer to about 400 to 500. Soo,this is literally a 'small' concert,for me". Soon,it was time for rehearsel. Jesse stood up and asked me.

"You gonna watch?". I shrugged and said.

"Am I allowed?". He nodded. I said,

"Suree". He grinned,taking my hand and leading me out of the room. Before we could get out of the room totally.Sherry pulled him aside. I heard her say,

"You sure.. You want an audience right now?". I saw Jesse glair and cross his arms. He said.

"What's your problem,Sherry?". She said with a sigh.

"Jess.. I just don't want you getting any.. Distractions". He said.

"She's not.Can I go now?Thanks".. He pulled me outta the room. He started warming up. He started with 'Right Where You Want Me'. I smirked. Soon,I started getting bored. I checked out the song-list. It had..

'#1- Right Where You Want Me'

'#2- Beautiful Soul'

'#3- Just Go'

'#4- Can't Let You Go'

'#5- Blow Your Mind'

I smirked and about 20 minutes later,Jesse finished up and we walked back to the dressing room area. We both plopped down onto the mini couch that was in there. It was turning just about 5:30.

We hung out for a bit more,then the concert started. He sang two songs,then paused to breathe and talk to the crowd. He talked to them about the new Album and how he was doing. About 5minutes later,the intro for 'Can't Let You Go' began. He finished the song,then it slid into the intro for 'Beautiful Soul'. He looked at me when he sang

'You might need time,to think it over. But i'm just fine,moving foward.

I'll ease your mind,if you give me the chance i'll never make you cry,

C'mon lets try..'.

I knew the crowd couldn't see what he was looking at.Or,who. I blushed and smiled. He grinned and finished the song. He took a quick break,gulping water. Then,the intro for the last song,started. They went CRAZY,at the chorus,

'She left me on the floor kept me on my knees begging for a little more the room was hot the fire burning. Never leave me girl show you how to keeo it going I'ma rock your world.Baby the tempature is growing..'

He did his usual routine. And,here it came...

'And oh oh oh,she leaned over and whispered in my ear,'oh,oh,oh I'm gonna give it to ya'. *Screeams*.

He looked at me,all the while doing his routine on the ground.I turned away from him,blushing like crazy.I shook my head.I mouthed,

"You're crazy!". He smirked and stood up,finishing the song. He finished the concert,then some fans did wanted to meet him,so he met with a few.I didn't mind.

'

'

'

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 pm

sweeeetness <333 Shesh Sherry is jealous maybe? hah (dunno why tho) Okay post more soon please <33 Thanks for posting that much!! (=
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 am

jessecraze wrote:sweeeetness <333 Shesh Sherry is jealous maybe? hah (dunno why tho) Okay post more soon please <33 Thanks for posting that much!! (=

Jealous?Noo lol.. Just,protective.Lol.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:05 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:sweeeetness <333 Shesh Sherry is jealous maybe? hah (dunno why tho) Okay post more soon please <33 Thanks for posting that much!! (=

Jealous?Noo lol.. Just,protective.Lol.

hehe I only said jealous because she is protective...(that prolly doesn't make since) hahah OH well this story is getting sooo good/Heated cheers woooo SAUDE!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Chapter 18.

Alex's Pov.

We were all back on the bus after the show,headed to the Hotel we'd be staying at,until tomorrow. I looked at my sister,who was messing around doing something with Timmy. I glanced at Lea,who was talking to Ginger. Finally,my eyes landed on Jesse,who was sitting a few feet away from me. He was close enough that I could touch him with my foot. I decided to mess with him,and gently kicked his foot with mine. He looked up and I quickly stopped,acting like it was an 'accident'. I mouthed,

"Oops,sorry." He nodded and went back to doing what he was doing. That didn't stop me though. After a few seconds, I did it again. He didn't look up.I figured he figured out that I was messing around. I shoved his foot a third time,and finally,he stood up and sat down next to me. He said,

"Whats up with you?" I smirked and shrugged. I said.

"I'm bored!" He slowly nodded and said,

"And,I was your entertainment?" I smirked and said.

"No,idiot your foot was!" He smirked. He whispered,

"I could be your entertainment.." I looked at him,surprised. He winked,which made me giggle slightly. I looked over at Ginger and Lea,making sure they hadn't heard him.They hadn't,at least if did,they didn't look like they'd heard anything. I shook my head slightly and leaned my head onto Jesse's shoulder,feeling tired suddenly. He looked down at me,and asked.

"You okay?" I nodded. I said,trying to hold back a yawn,

"Yep.. Just tired,is all. Guess I'm still on New York time or something.." He nodded and said.

"Sleep,if you need too. We're not gonna be at the Hotel for few hours. I'll wake you when we get there."

I looked up at him and asked,

"You sure?" He nodded. I relaxed into him,and started to fall asleep. I felt him shift once or twice,then I was out.

Jesse's Pov.

About 4hrs had past and Alex was still sleeping soundly,on me. I didn't mind. We'd done this,well,too many times to count. I hated to wake her up,but I had too. My mom came to me and said softly,

"You should probably start trying too wake her up,Jess. She can sleep some more once we're at the Hotel. We're almost there." I nodded and shifted slightly,sitting up a bit. Alex moved with me,and buried her head into my side more. I smirked and said softly,

"Alex.. Time too wake up." She didn't say anything. My mom said after a few minutes,

"Jess,we're here. When you can get her up,just call my phone and I'll come out and help you get your stuff. Okay?" I nodded and everyone started getting off the bus. As everyone got off,Ashlie said to me,

"Need any help?" I knew what she meant. Did I need any help,trying too wake Alex up. I smirked,shaking my head. I said,

"Nah,I've got this. Thanks." She nodded and headed off of the bus. I went back to trying to wake Alex up.

I said,

"Heyy.. Its time to get up,sleepy!" She stirred but wouldn't budge. I smirked,and slowly and gently,moved her off me and started getting everything together. About 10minutes later,I walked back over to her and said,

"Allie.. Baby you gotta get up." She slowly opened her eyes and said.

"Go pack or something and lemme sleep." I laughed and said,

"Already did that! Now,get your butt up! You can sleep more,a little later." She slowly,sat up. She rubbed her face,trying too clear the sleepiness. I laughed somewhat and said.

"Good. You're up,now. Ready?"

She slumped forward and said,

"I can't get up!" I smirked and she whined,

"Jessee..." She had a small smile on her face. I knew this look. I shook my head and said,

"Carry you? Seriously? Are your legs broken?" She shook her head. She said.

"Noo,but if you think you're getting 'anything' tonight,forget it.. Unless you carry me." I shook my head. We both knew,nothing would happen. I smirked and pulled her up. I asked,

"How about you get onto my back? That work for you,your Highness?" She smiled,and nodded. I pulled her up all the way and she jumped onto my back. I shake my head,as I carefully headed down the steps of the bus. She wrapped her legs tighter around me and hugged my shoulders. I got off of the bus. Luckily,no one was really outside,so I headed inside without a problem. I muttered,

"You're sooo lucky no ones out here.." She smacked my arm,but quickly stopped when she thought she might fall. I shook my head,and said.

"Dumbass....." She said,

"If I wasn't soo afraid of you letting me fall,I'd just smack you now!" We got inside and I set her down. She pouted and said,

"Already?" I said,looking at her.

"You really think,I'd LET you fall?" She shook her head and leaned her head up to mine and said quietly,

"Nope.. I was kidding.." I said,looking her in the eyes,

I leaned down and kissed her. I pulled back and said,

"Better be.." She grinned and my mom walked in,seeing us.

She said.

"Okay,break it up. Not here. I thought I told you to call me when you were gonna be getting off of the bus?" I looked at her,then over at Allie. I said.

"Umm.. That would've happened,except umm.." Allie stepped in and said.

"My fault.. I made him carry me..Sorry." My mom smiled. She said.

"Ohh.. Its fine,sweetie.Don't worry about it,then." I narrowed my eyes. Alex headed upstaires. I asked my mom,

"What was that,about?" She laughed lightly,shaking her head. She said.

"Nothing.. Just,its sweet what you'll do for Alex.." I shrugged,trying to act like it was no big deal. I said,

"Well,she's my bestfriend.. Of course,I'd do anything for her!" My mom shook her head and said,

"Jess,she's more than that. We know it,and I think you do,too." I smiled at this. We headed upstaires. Immediatly,Sherry started telling me what would be happening,the next day. My mom said,

"Hold off on telling him,until later Sherry." Sherry looked at mom and said.

"Ginger,he needs to know whats gonna be happening." My mom sighed and said.

"Yes,but just lay off of him,for a bit. There'll be time later,to tell him. Let these two get some rest." I raised my eyes up when she said. Sherry shook her head and walked out. I knew she wasn't happy,that I'd brought Allie on the tour. Oh well. I said to my mom,

"Seriously..? What happened to the 'seperate rooms' thing?" She sighed. She said,

"We'll deal with that,later,too. Now,drop it,unless you really want a seperate room.. That could be arranged..." I quickly shook my head 'No' and smirked. She nodded and said,

"Thought so.. I'll see you guys tomorrow or later.. Night." We both said 'Goodnight' and she left.

I climbed into the bed with Allie and wrapped an arm around her. She turned over,half asleep and snuggled into me. I sighed. Perfect.

(A/N: Surprise POV,again.Lol. Hope U Enjoy. I should really get back to writing his POVs,I know.Lol. Please,COMMENT Smile Thanks..Enjoyyy.)

'

'

'

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:25 am

ahhhh I loved this <3 If only Jesse would have made his move on Ali while he had the chance!!! good tho <3 please post more soon (= thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:06 pm