JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Without U---Newest Fanfic

Poll

Yes or No?.

[ 9 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 Bar_left90%Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 Bar_right [90%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 Bar_left0%Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 Bar_left10%Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Back
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 Empty Re: Without U---Newest Fanfic

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:09 am

awwww ooooooh thank you soo much for another post (= I LOVE IT! I mean you've written alot of great stories but im sooo addicted to this one!!!! Please post more next chance you get!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooo! thanks Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 cheers Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 110686 bounce
    My rating --> Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 am

jessecraze wrote:awwww ooooooh thank you soo much for another post (= I LOVE IT! I mean you've written alot of great stories but im sooo addicted to this one!!!! Please post more next chance you get!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooo! thanks Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 cheers Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 110686 bounce
    My rating --> Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Aww,hehe thanks! :-)..Here's more,with the ' Best Friends For Life' story,i can usually post whenever,it's already been written!Lmao..But this 1,'Mine',might slow down a bit..Lol
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:29 am

I am Currently working on more of Alex' Pov...When i have more,i'll post more of her's!..:-)

Chapter 7
    Jesse's Pov
    We got banack and i started heading into my house,when Alex said,"Meet you a little later?".I nodded.She went into her house and i headed into mine.Alex's younger sister,(Who's 17),was over and hanging out with Lea.They were basically bestfriends..Ashlie noticed me and said,"Hey,Jesse!".I waved and said,"Hey,Ash...what's up?".She stood up and headed into the kitchen for something,as did i.She went to the fridge and got out 2 waters,she asked,"Want 1?".I nodded.She tossed 1 too me and closed the fridge.She asked,"Where's my sister?".I took a gulp of the water,then closed it setting it down.I said,"Over at your guys' house...why?".She shrugged.I narrowed my eyes and said,"Ashlie.There something i should know about?..Is Alex okay?".She nodded."Yeah,she's fine..Just said she wanted some..Advice or something,before heading off for the tour with you guys...Guess she changed her mind".I rolled my eyes."She's probably on the phone with that Junior...Sorry,i meant Brien..".Her eyes got wide and she said,"Um...B..Brien?".I nodded.She face showed something,but nothing i could pin point,exactly.I said,"You okay,Ash?".She nodded and started walking off.I pulled her back and said,"You sure it's 'nothing'?".She nodded and walked off.I stood there,wondering what the h*ll was going on.I shrugged and headed up to my room. my Aunt came in and told me i needed to start packing for tomorrow.Before she left,i said,"Do you....".I paused,as she turned back around.She said,"Do i..What,sweetie?".I asked,"Do you...Have a 'problem' with Alli coming on tour with me?".Sometime's we called 'Alex', 'Alli'..Old nickname.She looked at me and said,"No?..I was just surprised,your mom didn't mention anything too me before.Caught me off-gaurd,Jess...Anything else?".I shook my head,and she shut my door.My phone rang..I looked at it and it said,'Alli'.I smirked and answered,"Hey".I heard her laughing in the background and i said,"Who's over there?".She said,"Oh,no one.Just was looking at some old stuff,from grade-school...like,4th or 5th grade"."Ohh...Fun?"."Yeah i guess...anywho what time do we leave in the morning?".I thought,and said,"Um...About,we gotta get up at like 6Am and we leave at 9am..why?"."Well,i wondered if i should just sleep-over at your house..That might be easier?".I smiled.I said,"Sure..."."Kay,cool..Oh hey,is Ash over there still?".I nodded,then realized i was on the phone and that she couldn't see me.I said,"Yeah,she is....Why?"."Could you send her a*s back over here pleaseeee?".I laughed and said,"Sure...see you later?"."Yup".We hung up and Lea happened too come into my room.I rolled my eyes and said,"Knock much?!".She ignored me and said,"Where's Alex?"."At her house..Speaking of which,could you send Ash up here please?".Lea gave me a look but nodded.Soon,Ash came up.I said,"Hi...Your sister called..She want's you back over there".She rolled her eyes and decided to plop down onto my bed.I said,"Did you not hear me?".She shrugged and said,"I'd rather hang out..Here!..".I narrowed my eyes at her.I wasn't sure,where this was going,exactly.I wasn't sure,i liked it,or that,it was good... She stood up,walking over to me and i said,"Ashlie...What are you doing?".She had a 'look' in her eyes...I backed up and said,"What the hell,do you think you're doing,Ash?".She smirked and said,"Well right now,going to talk to my sister..i don't know what you're doing,though!".I shake my head,as she leaves.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 am

This story is really heating up!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO! Thanks for yet another post. Please post more soon as you can. hehe thanks Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 110686 cheers bounce
    My rating Arrow Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:43 pm

This is all i have for now.I'll try & work on more,today!..Smile

Alex's Pov
    My sister got back a few minutes later and she bounded up the staires into my room,throwing open my door.I looked up and said,"Woah....What the ****,Ash?!".She smirked and laid down on my bed.She said,"Alright..I'm here...'Sup?".I rolled my eyes and sat next to her moving her feet away from me,which she promtly,moved onto me.I moved away,pushing her big feet off of me.I said,"Move your 'big feet' off me!".She laughed and moved.I said,"Anyway!...".We talked about me going on tour and she gave me 'advice' about Jesse.Although,she's younger than me,it's just by a Year and she's pretty damned good at advice!.We talked,then she went to do something.Late that afternoon,i was on I.M with Jordin:

Jordin18:So,did u talk to Ash?.
    DancingQueen4ever:Yep..No,i haven't talked too Jesse,yet tho.
    Jordin18:Oohkay..Where is he?.
    DancingQueen4ever:I think,at his house...Getting ready for 2omorrow.
    Suddenly,another I.M popped up.I recognized the name,
    MusicIsMyLife:Heyy get your ass over here.......
    I typed back,
    DancingQueen4ever:Um...Why?.I thought i was jus gonna come over laterrrrr????.
    MusicIsMyLife:Yeahhh well..I wanna see u NOWWWW.
    I rolled my eyes and messaged Jordin,
    DancingQueen4ever:The music King wants to see me..Tty2night?<3.
    Jordin18:Sureee...ily
    DancingQueen4ever:iLy toooo <333333.

We signed off and i headed over too Jesse's.When i got to his room,he was messing around with something.I cleared my throat and he turned around.He pulled me into his room and shut his door.I just looked at him,like he was crazy.He said,"What?".I crossed my arms and said,"Uhm..I'm kinda wondering,why you made me get off AIM with Jordin and come over here?". He said,walking over to me,again,"Hey,i didn't 'make' you do anything!...".I rolled my eyes and said,"Just..Tell me what you want!?". He asked,"Woah what's up with you?".I shook my head and said,"Nothing just tell me?".He said,"Um..Kay,well...Damn,never mind".I huffed and said,"Why?".He smirked and said,"This ain't the time....Or,place.Okay?..Maybe while we're on tour".I shook my head and said,"Uhm okay..Well i'll see you a little later...I guess".I walked back over to my house,up to my room.It got later into the night,around dinner time.My mom called up to me,"Alex!!..Honey,dinner's ready!".I yelled back,"I'm not gonna be eating here..I'll eat at Jesse's!!".She said,"Honey...Your dad and i would really like to spend some time with you,before you leave!.Which is tomorrow!".I sighed and said,"I know that,Mom!!..".She came into my room and said,"Sweetheart..I wanna have a little..talk,with you..Since you're not coming down for dinner..".I turned around in my desk chair,not facing her.I shrugged.She said,"Alex,sweetie..You're going to be on tour,with Jesse for a few months and well..I'm sort of...Concered,if you will".I said,"What about?I'll be fine,mom".She said,"Sweetie,that's not it...".I said,"Then what is it?!".She said,"I'm concerened,about you and Jesse being....Alone,together.I know Ginger cannot be with you 2 at all times and well i..".I finally faced her,a look of pure shock on my face,i'm sure!.I said,"W...woah!!..You..You know how close Jess and i are!..But we're..We're not THAT!".She sighed,saying,"But,it may happen eventually,and i do not think having sex at this age,is the right thing!,Or,choice,rather!".I threw my hands up and said,"Oh my god!!...You seriously think,Jesse and i are gonna be sleeping together on tour?!..Mom!!..I'll barely get to see him!..God..".She stood up,looking at me and said,"Do not raise your voice at me,Alex!".I stood up also,and said,"Well how ELSE do you expect me to fucking react?!".She had a 'warning face' look on her now.She said,"One more curse word outta your mouth,and you can forget about that Tour,young lady!!!".I calmed down slightly,and said,"I'm..sorry Mom..But c'mon..Nothings gonna happen..He doesn't....He doesn't like me or think of me,in that way....We're bestfriends,besides that..".We both apologized and what not,and she left my room.I got onto AIM with Melissa,

MelissaThePrincess:Hey whats up?.
    DancingQueen4ever:Jus got done arguiing w/ my mom...
    MelissaThePrincess:What bout?.
    DancingQueen4ever:She seems to think,Jesse and i are gonna..Hook up while he's on tour.
    MelisaaThePrincess:So?...?Whats the problem/s???.
    DancingQueen4ever:Uhm..Mel,we're friends!..Nothing 'More'!.
    MelissaThePrincess:Ooh..Right..Well,if u don't want him,i'll take him!..;-).
    I rolled my eyes,
    DancingQueen4ever:Uhm...Ur not getting him..Try it!.He won't go for it.
    MelissaThePrincess:Nahhhhh..I've got Ryan,anyway lmao....Hey,aren't u supposed to be at Jesse's like...Right now?.
    I checked the time on my computer and said,"Sh!t".
    DancingQueen4ever:F*ck....Yes...I'll tty soon,k?.
    MelissaThePrincess:Suree...ily <3.
    DancingQueen4ever:Same,ily2.
    I signed off and got everything i needed,together.
    I headed downstaires,looking for my sister.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:29 pm

awww wowowow Loved it!! (= Post more soon when you have time! Thanks <333 btw, I emailed you a suprise as well Wink
    My rating again --> Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:30 pm

jessecraze wrote:awww wowowow Loved it!! (= Post more soon when you have time! Thanks <333 btw, I emailed you a suprise as well Wink
    My rating again --> Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

cheers bounce I saw it!!..Very Happy i read it,loved it!!..Thanks Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 and i will! <33333
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:25 pm

awww yay i'm glad you loved it and I will have more for you soon as well as a whole other round of stories Smile Hope all is well! ttyl <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Kind of short,but..Hopefully,it's ok?..Smile

Jesse's Pov
    While i waited for Alex,i decided to go onto AIM..My other old friend,Greg,was on..

GR85:Yo..Dude,whats up?.
    MusicIsMyLife:NM..Waitin' on Alli..Getting ready for Tour 2omorrow..
    GR85:So i heard..U gonna miss Alli?.
    MusicIsMyLife:Actually,she's comin' on tour w/ me.
    GR85:Seriously..Wow.
    MusicIsMyLife:Yeahhh!.Whats been up?.
    GR85:really,not much..
    MusicIsMyLife:Okay..How's K?.
    GR85:She's good..Working on some movies right now,rarely get to see her..But,shes good:).
    MusicIsMyLife:Good.Haven't talked to her in awhile..
    GR85:U want her #?.Catch up w/ her while your in L.A,maybe?.If u are.
    MusicIsMyLife:Uhm..Sure.
    He gave me her number,then we signed off.I got everything together for tomorrow,then went downstaires waiting for Alex.I decided to get it over with,and call her.Not Alex.I picked up the phone,and dialed...It rang a few times,then she answered,"Hello?".I honestly hadn't talked to her in awhile.I said,"Hi..Its-"."Oh my god..Jesse?!".I smirked and was instantly,at ease.We chatted for a bit,then she asked,"So..You've got a promotional tour coming up in like,a day,right?".I said,"Yeah,i do..Greg tell you?".She laughed and said,"Yeah,plus it's allover everything!..Maybe we could,catch up,if you're going to be in L.A,sometime?.I'd love to see you,again".I said,"Sure....".We talked a little longer,then we hung up.I wasn't sure,how Alex would feel about me talking too her..Again.Oh well!.

(A/N:Okay,i left the person who is 'K' un-named.You can feel free too make her out to be whoever YOU,want her to be! .).

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:16 pm

hehe I know who she is.. anyway good chapter! Smile Please post more when you can <3 thanks!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm

jessecraze wrote:hehe I know who she is.. anyway good chapter! Smile Please post more when you can <3 thanks!

Wink I left it Annoymous (Sp?) this time LOL..Thanks & I will <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:39 pm

UPDATE:

I'm currently working on Chapter 8.

Hoping to have it up by,tonight Smile if not,then definitely tomorrow!!..Smile

Thanks <333
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Chapter 8.
    Alex's Pov
    I hung out with my Sister for a bit,then knew i needed to get my butt over too Jesse's.
    I said,"See you in a few...".She hugged me,tightly and said,"Love you".I smirked.I knew it wouldn't ve easy,her not having me around everyday.I said,"Heyy Ash..You'll be fine!.I'll call ya when we leave in the morning,okay?".She nodded and mom came up to us.She wanted her hug,now.My dad came up and did the same.I tried to pull outta Ash's grasp,but she kinda wouldn't let go!.Dad said,"C'mon,Ashlie..Let your Sister leave".She wouldn't let go.Mom said,"Ashlie..You're 17 yrs old.Enough of this!.Let.Your.Sister.Leave!".She finally,let go...That is,after 1 final hug.I headed out,promising i'd call everyday.I went into Jesse's and saw Scot,his dad home.We said 'Hello' and he said,"Jesse's up in his room,sweetie".I nodded a 'thanks' and went up.I knocked on his door,no answer.So,i just...Walked in!.I heard his water running and figured out,he was taking a shower.I settled onto his bed,turning on my music.I heard him turn off the water.He yelled,"ALEX?!".I said,"Yeah,it's me,Jess!".I saw him come out into my view a few minutes later.He had his shorts on,and was busy slipping on his shirt.I looked him up and down.He turned back around and luckily,didn't notice me.He dried his hair and then came back out,again.I started blasting 'Evacuate the Dancefloor' by Cascada

(A/N:I know,the music in here,wasn't out when 'Right Where You Want Me' was done,but i really don't remember the songs that were popular,then lol.).

There was a knock at his door.Jesse got it and it was Lea.He said,"Can i help you?".I rolled my eyes and Lea said,"Not really!..But thanks!..No,just Mom wanted me to come up and tell you to make you have everything packed and stuff...".He nodded saying,"It's all packed,thanks".She nodded and said,"Hey,Alli".I waved and she left.Jesse turned to me and said,"Whats up?".I shrugged and said,"Just listening to music..Bored".He smirked,coming up to me and said,"Want me to unbored you?".I laughed,"Unbored me?.Is that,even a word?".He said,"It came outta my mouth,forming a sentence..So,i'd say it's a word!". I shake my head and he said,"Seriously though..".We hung out,and it started getting to be later.When it hit around,10pm,Jesse turned to me and asked,"You wanna use my laptop?".I nodded.I got it out and he used his computer on his desk.I leaned back against his pillowes on his bed.I logged onto AIM and Yahoo Messanger.Jordin was on AIM.I noticed Jesse was on Yahoo IM.We had a group chat set up,where we all could see eachothers chats.I put on 'Sexy Back' by J.T.. Jordin IM'd me,

Jordin18: Ayyee..supp?.
    DancingQueen4ever: Hangin' w/ Jess..Talking to a few of the guys..WbU?.
    Another IM popped up..,from Yahoo,
    TheMusicKing: Wanna turn that song off?!.:-p
    I smirked and typed back,
    DancingQueen88: Uhm..NOoooo.
    I went back too AIM,
    DancingQueen4ever: Hahaha..Someone's jealoussss.
    Jordin18: Jesse?Lmao.
    DancingQueen4ever: YupP!.Bc i've got 'Sexy Back' by JT on lmaoooo.
    An IM from AIM popped up again.This time,i didn't recognize the username:

TheBMan: Hey cutie Smile.
    I said,
    DancingQueen4ever: Who r u?.
    TheBMan: Aw,it's me...;-).
    DancingQueen4ever: ????.
    TheBMan: Thats sad u don't know me!Sad.
    DancingQueen4ever: If u told me who u are,i would....
    TheBMan: You just saw me 2day!.
    It clicked with me..

DancingQueen4ever: Brien..?How'd u get my AIM?.
    TheBMan: Doesn't matter...;-)
    i signed off AIM,telling Jordin what was up.
    Jesse turned to me and asked,"Why'd you sign off AIM?".
    I didn't answer.I shrugged,instead.I logged back onto Yahoo Messanger with Jordin.
    She asked,

JordinGurl18: Hth did he even get ur username?!.
    DancingQueen88: Idfk...I signed off it,tho..Anyway,LOL.
    JordinGurl18: Creepy,girl..But yeah..Is Jess on here,too?.
    TheMusicKing: What do U think?Smile.
    JordinGurl18: Ohhh..Hi,Jesse lmao.
    TheMusicKing: :-p hi,Jordin..
    DancingQueen88: Dude,mind getting OFF MY chat?!.Thanks :-P
    Jesse turned around sticking out his tongue at me.I rolled my eyes at him playfully.
    He stopped talking on Yahoo Messanger.I noticed Greg Raposo 1 of Jesse's oldest friend's,was on also.I said,
    DancingQueen88: Gregggggg!...:--).
    GregInNY: Alli!!!.How are ya?!.
    DancingQueen88: :-) haha..i'm goodd..U?.
    GregInNY: Not to baddd...Chillin'..Miss u.
    DancingQueen88: Miss u too..We never talk anymore :-( lol.
    GregInNY: Ik..Ive been busyyyy..Ooh i see Jesse's on AIM..lol
    DancingQueen88: Ooh i thought he got off..lmao..Who's he on w/?.
    GregInNY: Go check for urself...
    DancingQueen88: Who's that?!.
    GregInNY: K..Remember her??.
    DancingQueen88: >_< Mmhmm..
    I decided to message Jesse,to mess with his mind,thought i knew he could see the chat...
    DancingQueen88: Heyy..What would u say..If i said 'yes' to going out w/ Brien?.
    I saw his head pop up when the IM appeared.He typed back,

TheMusicKing: Haha..U wouldn't daree!?.
    DancingQueen88: Maybeeee..How's K?:-p.
    TheMusicKing: What the fuckkk..How'd u know i'm talking too HER?.
    DancingQueen88: Well,i'm talking to Greg and i can see you're convo :-p.
    I turned on 'Daddy's Little Girl' full blast..You could hear it on the chat.It had that option.Jesse's head lifted up again.He shook his head.He typed to me,

TheMusicKing: Turn that sh!t off!:-p.
    DancingQueen88: Hey!.This ain't sh!t'!..And besides..NO!.I love it :-P.
    TheMusicKing: Aughh..Alli!..Ur killin' me :-P.
    I smirked and said,

DancingQueen88: Shut up,McCartney..Your music rocks & U know it :-P.
    TheMusicKing: Do i,now?.:-)
    DancingQueen88: Yeahh..Or u woulda SHUT UP by now bout it :-p.
    I saw him shake his head.
    I laughed out loud and he just kept shaking his head.I decided to actually shut off his music.
    I saw Sigh.I smirked and then i saw my sister pop onto Chat.I said,

DancingQueen88: Heyyy Ash.U okay?.
    Ashbaby17: Yeahhh..Weird that ur not over here,tho u haven't even left yettt.
    DancingQueen88: :-( why don't u come over here for a lil bit,then?.
    Ashbaby17: Can't..Mom grounded my ass...
    DancingQueen88: Sh!t..Why??.
    Ashbaby17: [i[B/c i wouldn't let u leave....>_<.[/i]
    DancingQueen88: Well u know how Mom can be..Did u talk to Dad,about it?.
    Ashbaby17: Yeahh..:/.
    DancingQueen88: Ok..And??.
    Ashbaby17: Meh he said he'd talk too mom..He lowered my grounding to just for 2days :-/.
    DancingQueen88: Uhm ok..U ok tho?...
    Ashbaby17: Jus already missing u..Uhm why did a chat thing jus pop up on ur computer?.
    DancingQueen88: Who's it from?..
    Ashbaby17: Ummm..@TheBMan.
    DancingQueen88: IGNORE him,Ashlie!..Plz..
    Ashbaby17: [i[he's blocked..i wish i could come w/ u :-(.[/i]
    DancingQueen88: Ashlie...Do u want me to stay home?..I know ur going through stuff right now...Do u need me to stay home?.
    Ashbaby17: Alli..I don't wanna hold ya back from this.I'll be fine.
    This was hard!.I said,

DancingQueen88: Ash..I won't go...
    Ashbaby17: Please jus go & have FUN!.I'll be fine :-S.
    I knew she wouldn't be.I started crying lightly.I got up telling her i'd be right back,
    and headed into Jesse's bathroom,locking the door.I cried.I came back out a few minutes later.He stood up and said,"Whats wrong?".I shrugged.He pulled me into him holding me close.He asked,"You do know..What's wrong?".I said,"I..I'm not sure i wanna go with you,now,Jess".

(I hope this Chapter is worth reading/writing lol.More coming SOON!:-))

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:15 am

OH man Shocked I hope she goes!!!!!! Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 More more please!!!!!!!!!!! Soon as you can!!! hehe I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:36 am

jessecraze wrote:OH man Shocked I hope she goes!!!!!! Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817 More more please!!!!!!!!!!! Soon as you can!!! hehe I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha more soon <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 am

I can't wait!! bounce hehe Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat May 01, 2010 7:34 pm

Here's more,as Promised lol

Jesse's Pov
    I looked at her,and said,
    "What?.Why..Why not?".
    She just shook her head and said,
    "Because..Ash needs me".
    I sighed and said,"Alli..You need to let her grow up.Did she ask you,not to go?".
    She shook her head.She said,"No..Actually,she begged me to go".I nodded and said,"Well,then come with me..If she says she'll be okay,and knowing Ashlie,i think she will be,then just go with me...Please?.Besides,i need my girl with me".She didn't seem to notice,what i'd just called her.I thought,'Jesse,cool it!..'. She sighed and said,"Kay.....Sorry".I smirked hugging her.We sat back down.

(A/N:I'm not sure,how i want this Chapter to go,so..It may be 'allover the place'.lol.Sorry in advance!).

We chatted a little longer online,then decided to get a snack.Alex said,as we headed downstaires,
    "So,how's K?".
    I shrugged and said,
    "She's good,i think".
    She looked at me and said,
    "You think?.Weren't you talking to her for like..I don't know...an Hour?!".
    I shrugged and said,
    "Yeah but...".
    "But,what?".
    I said,
    "But,she wants to meet up when/if we get to L.A...".
    She didn't seem to care much.She said,
    "Ohh...".
    I asked,
    "You okay with that?".
    She nodded.I said,
    "Okay..So,what are we getting to snack on?".
    She laughed and said,
    "Hm...Let's go see!".She bounded down the staires.I shake my head as we get into the kitchen.She pulled open the Fridge and looked inside.Then other places.She made a face and said,
    "OhmyGod..What,do you not have food,here?!".
    I smirked.She said,
    "OhmyGod..Jesse McCartney that's horrible!!..".
    She stuck her tongue out at me.I said,
    "Yeah yeah!.. Wanna go get something?".
    She nodded.
    We headed out to my Car and i drove to the store,Wal-Mart actually.I started getting out,when she said,
    "Uh Jess?".
    I turned to her and said,
    "What?".
    She pointed and said,
    "Aaah..Jesse McCartney!!!".
    I smirked and said,
    "Whoops..You wanna go in?".
    She nodded and got out.

(A/N:I know Jesse's Pov is really SHORT,but i really wanted to get to Alex's Pov).

Alex's Pov
    I went inside and headed for the Snacks section.I forgot what Jesse wanted,so i took out my phone and called him.He said,
    "What?".
    I smirked and said,
    "Jeez..I forgot what you wanted!..".
    He said,
    "Damn girl!..Lets see...".
    He started naming stuff.I said,
    "Woah slow DOWN Jesse McCar-".
    I stopped,seeing a girl standing beside me looking wide-eyed.I smiled and went back to saying,
    "Just tell me what you want J".
    He named a few things and i hung up.The girl,who was probably about Lea's age,said,
    "OhmyGod..Was that Jesse McCartney?!?!!?".
    I smirked and said,
    "What makes you think that?".
    She said,
    "Uh..You started to say 'McCartney' i'm pretty sure!!!..And,there's only 1,Jesse McCartney!!!".
    I faked an 'i don't know what your talking about',face and said,
    "Sorry,never heard of him!".
    Her face went from 'Omg!' to a freaked out face!.
    I stifled a huge laugh.She said,
    "WOW!..Where've you been?!!...He's like,the most AMAZING person!!!".
    I smirked.I said,
    "How big a fan are you?".
    She said,
    "HUGEEEEEE!!...I can name ALL of his singles!..Plus some!".
    "Hm..If you name them,i might just check them out?".
    She started rambling off his singles,
    "Let's see..Beautiful Soul,She's No You,Because You Live..Then for this new album,there's Right Where You Want Me,and Just So You Know...He was in Dreamstreet,and everything!!!!...".
    I smirked.This girl really WAS a huge fan!..Maybe to huge!.I said,
    "Oh well thanks..But i gotta get back out too...my friend..Thanks".
    She nodded.
    I shook my head as i paid for everything and headed out.

(A/N:This Chapter will looks,different,with the writing style.Please let me know,,if this way is easier to read,as in not so..Mushed together lol.Thanks).
    I got back out too the car,and saw the girl heading out.She saw me and waved.I waved back.Jesse started getting outta the car to help me.I shook my head.He smirked.The girl saw him and her face went almost White!.Like,she couldn't believe it.I waved to her and we headed off.He asked,
    "What happened?Who was the girl?".
    I laughed and said,
    "Um..You've got some......Dedicated...Fans out there haha".
    He said,
    "Yeah i've run into a few...Why?".
    I smirked and shook my head,
    "Nothing but..That girl's a HUGE ass fan...She saw you getting out.I was talking to her in the store..She heard me starting to say your name".
    He nodded and we pulled into his driveway.
    We headed inside and his Mom said,
    "There you are,Jesse...Where did you 2 go?!".
    Jesse pointed at me and said,
    "Someone was hungry...".
    I nodded saying,
    "Yeah sorry..My fault,Ginger".
    She said,
    "Okay..Well get to bed soon..We have to get up really early and well..You know how Jess is about waking up!".
    I said,
    "Don't i ever know it...".
    We both laughed,while Jesse looked at us glaring..I said,
    "Oh please!...You can never wake up!.That's why i blasted that...Oh-so-Nice song!".
    Ginger said,
    "Oh yeah..I remember that the other day..Thank you".
    I blushed and said,
    "Uhm yeah haha".
    She smiled and said,
    "Jesse,head upstaires?".
    He said,
    "Why?".
    She said,
    "Because i want to talk to Alli for a minute..Go!".
    He made a face and she said,
    "Quit that.You're not 6 anymore".
    He went upstaires.I asked,putting everything down in the Kitchen,
    "What did you need,Ginger?".
    She settled at the counter and said,while i got something's outta bags,
    "Just to talk about tomorrow and the tour..".
    I nodded and got out chips and some Soda.She said,
    "How do you feel about going?".
    I said,
    "Um excited...Nervous in ways.Never really been away from everybody for months at a time.But,you know you guys are like my second family,so yeah...".
    She nodded,
    "You're like Family also..You and Jess grew up together so i'm not really worried about leaving you 2 alone..".
    I frowned and said,
    "Has my Mom,been talking to you?".
    She nodded and said,
    "Yes haha. She doesn't want you and Jesse in the same room,at night.But i've already the arranging of rooms and everything.I told her i'd keep an on you 2 though....".
    I rolled my eyes.I said,popping open some Soda,
    "Great..Thanks but i think we'll be fine".
    She made a 'you know what i'm talking about' face.I said,
    "Oh c'mon,Ginger..Jesse and i..aren't that and i highly doubt,ever will be...".
    "But you want to be,right?".
    I said,
    "Well..It's not about what I want...I don't think Jesse want's..it".
    She laughed and said,
    "Sweetie..You really don't know what he seems to say what you're not here...He loves you".
    "As like..Family,right?".
    "Well..You could say that.....".
    I asked,
    "What do you mean?".
    She smiled and said,
    "Sweetheart,..He want's you to really be 'Family' someday..".
    My eyes seemed to pop open then and i said,
    "Damn..As in..Married?".
    Sheshrugged and said,
    "Oneday,yes...".

opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Sun May 02, 2010 2:28 pm

loves it<333
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun May 02, 2010 5:02 pm

opanda4 wrote:loves it<333

Thank you! : )
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon May 03, 2010 1:23 am

awwww moreeeeeeeeeee! Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon May 03, 2010 5:40 am

jessecraze wrote:awwww moreeeeeeeeeee! Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 2 690817

Lmao more soon,i'm working on it <3 Is it easier or harder to read it the way i wrote it this time?..<3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon May 03, 2010 11:48 am

It was fine <33333 Very Happy
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun May 23, 2010 12:09 am

Update:

While i'm taking a break from this Story,i'll be posting another story.It's really important to me,this up-coming Story.It's called,' Miles To Walk please check it out once it's up.Thanks

Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun May 23, 2010 9:20 pm

I promise i'll read your email soon! Im excited for this but I do miss without u<333 Hope ur having a good weekand! love ya <33
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun May 23, 2010 10:44 pm

jessecraze wrote:I promise i'll read your email soon! Im excited for this but I do miss without u<333 Hope ur having a good weekand! love ya <33

THanks its fine lol.. I just have to get around to editing/adding some stufff in,minor touch's then it will be posted,lol thanks <333 love ya too <3 (:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:43 pm