JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Without U---Newest Fanfic

Poll

Yes or No?.

[ 9 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 5 Bar_left90%Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 5 Bar_right [90%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 5 Bar_left0%Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 5 Bar_left10%Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 5 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Back
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Without U---Newest Fanfic - Page 5 Empty Re: Without U---Newest Fanfic

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 am

jessecraze wrote:ahhhh I loved this <3 If only Jesse would have made his move on Ali while he had the chance!!! good tho <3 please post more soon (= thanks!

Haha,its called 'teasers' I believe? Lol. Razz Which,this story is filled with! Wink
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:32 am

JesseMacNY wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:ahhhh I loved this <3 If only Jesse would have made his move on Ali while he had the chance!!! good tho <3 please post more soon (= thanks!

Haha,its called 'teasers' I believe? Lol. Razz Which,this story is filled with! Wink

yes its deffently a teaser!! hehe I thought 'finally hes gonna get romantic with her sharing a room together alone' but no....
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 am

jessecraze wrote:
    JesseMacNY wrote:

yes its deffently a teaser!! hehe I thought 'finally hes gonna get romantic with her sharing a room together alone' but no....

Hehe,it could happen. Wink They're on tour soo. Wink glad u liked it <3 thankss. Smile
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:04 am

Chapter 19.

Alex's Pov.

I woke up,and noticed we were in the hotel. I looked over and noticed Jesse,sitting up halfway,propped up by pillows,reading something.He noticed that I was awake and smiled. He asked,

"Heyy.. Did you sleep okay?" I nodded,and asked.

"Mhhm.. What time is it?" He looked at his phone and said,

"Midnight." My eyes popped open and I said,

"What?! You lemme sleep that late?! What about tomorrow.. Well,today?" He laughed and said.

"Tomorrow's just more rehearsals,baby.. Calm down." I sighed. I closed my eyes for a minute. When I opened them again,he was looking at me,with a funny look on his face. I asked.

"What?" He leaned closer to me and said.

"Allie.." I looked up at him,and kissed him. After a minute,we stopped and he looked into my eyes,and I looked into his. He dropped whatever he was reading before,and leaned me back,all the while,kissing me. I leaned back more,pulling him with me. We made out for a bit,then things started getting.... Well,serious. I was fully laying down on the bed,now and his hands were under my shirt and he was kissing my neck and going towards my collar bone. He moved back up to my lips and kissed me,again. I didn't even realize it,but my hands started moving around under his shirt. I heard him softly moan and kiss me harder. If it weren't for his mom knocking on the door about a second later,I don't think things would have stopped,right there.

Jesse got up off of me,trying too fix his shirt and hair. I smirked and sat up all the way,walking into the bathroom to fix my clothes and hair. Leaving Jesse,stuck out there with his mom! I heard her say,

"Hey,I just wanted too..." She paused,probably getting a good look at him. She said,

"Jesse.." He played dumb and said.

"What?" She sighed and said,

"Don't act like I don't know,what you two were up,too! First of all,your hair is all messed up,and your shirt is winkled. I give you credit though.. On trying to fix it before I came in."

I heard him laugh and then say.

"Umm.. Soo,what'd you need?" Typical Jesse. I smirked as she said what she needed. I heard her say goodnight,then shut the door,again. I walked back out,and Jesse said.

"Thanks for leaving me that!" I shrugged. He walked up to me and said.

"Whats up?" I shrugged,again. Knowing,he probably could guess what was up with me. I said.

"I don't know.." He sighed and said,

"Yes,you do.. Was I moving,too fast?" I looked down,not wanting to hurt him. He lifted my face back up and said,

"Thought so... Just,stop me next time,baby? I really don't wanna push you into that,or anything when you're clearly not ready." I nodded,and we got back into the bed,turning the light out. One thing ran through my mind,though: 'Would I ever be ready?'

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 am

awwww they wee sooooo close! hehe Wel I hope she figures out when shes ready and what not. please post more soon please <333 thank you!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Jesse's Pov. (Again!)

The next day,was just planning stuff. I had interviews to do in Cali and stuff but that wasn't happening until later in the day. I woke up,and saw that Alex had already been up,evidently. I stood up out of the bed,letting out a sigh. I hoped she wasn't avoiding me,because of lastnight. I shouldn't have gone that far,but whatever. I'd have my answer,soon I guess.

I walked downstaires after getting dressed and stuff. There wasn't really anyone in the elevator; Just me. Which,was a slight relief. I got downstaires and saw my mom,Sherry,Timmy all talking. Sherry was on her phone,talking to God-only-knows-who. I walked up to mom,who was telling Timmy something,and asked,

"Hey.. Where's Allie?" She looked at me,and said.

"Hey. Alex left about an Hour ago."

"Umm.. What? Why?" She said.

"School,honey?" I frowned. This wasn't making any sense! I said.

"Umm,why didn't you tell me?" She shrugged and Timmy said.

"We thought you needed the sleep,so we let ya sleep!" I narrowed my eyes,majorly confused,now. I said.

"Soo,wow." My mom said.

"Alex didn't wanna wake you,either. Said she'd call you,later tonight." I said.

"Wow,my own girlfriend didn't even wanna say goodbye,to me. Thats nice.." Mom made a weird face and said.

"Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend I don't know about?" I was starting to think something was going on here. I said,

"Umm.. Yes? Allie?" Mom and Timmy both looked at me strangly and mom said.

"Who's Allie?" I was 100% confused,by now and I said.

"ALright.. What's going on,here?! You know her. Allie.. Alex?" My mom said.

"Ooh,Alex.. Never heard her called 'Allie',before though. And, Jess,she's not your girlfriend..."

I crossed my arms and was thinking I was being Punk'd or something,by now! I said.

"Alright... Where's the cameras and crap? This has GOT to be a JOKE!" Sherry turned and said.

"Jesse,you and Alex have never dated. She doesn't like you,like that. She's got a boyfriend..Well,actually they're engaged." My eyes went wide and I blurted out,

"ENGAGED?! What the HELL is going on!?"

Suddenly I felt someone shaking me. I thought,

'Why is someone shaking me?' I popped my eyes open and saw Alex,trying too wake me up. It was a ...... Alex said.

"Bad dream?" I frowned and nodded.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 am

LMAO! I was hoping it as a dream! hehehe goooooood chapter <3333 I love it!!!!!! (= please post more soon as you can!
    rhiannanxX

Number of posts : 16
    Hobbies : Singing, Guitar, reading, listening to jesse <3

Post  rhiannanxX Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 pm

AMAAAAAAAAAZING!! XD write more please Smile<3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:24 pm

rhiannanxX wrote:AMAAAAAAAAAZING!! XD write more please Smile<3

Smile I will,soon. Ty. (:
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Hey,sorry to everyone who likes/reads this story,I know I've been lacking (Majorly!) on getting the next chapter up! I had some of it written,but my computer didn't save it for some reason. :/ So,I have to re-write it. Again,I'm reeeally sorry; I hope you continue to read,though! It will be up ASAP.Promise! In the meantime,there is another story that I'm doing,called Its Not A Date , in the Mature Section,if you all would like to check it out? (: Thank you..

(:
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:00 am

Chapter 20. (:

Alex's Pov.

I stood up outta the bed and glanced at the clock next to the bed. I said to Jesse,

"You better get your butt up. Your gonna be laate!" He looked at the clock and said,
    "Shitt.." He jumped outta the bed also and headed for the bathroom. I said,as I heard the water go on,

"Heyy,I'm gonna head down there,see what everyone's up to,kay?" He said,putting toothpaste onto his toothbrush,

"Kay!" I slipped on a pair of shorts and a light Green tank and flip-flops and headed for the door. I stopped and turned back around,heading for the bathroom. He looked up when he saw my image in the Mirror, He asked,

"Whats up?" I said,walking over to him.

"I forget something.." He narrowed his eyes and said,

"What'd you forget?" I gave him a 'you-better-think' look. He said,

"C'mon,I'm still tired,babe. Gimme a clue?" I smirked and said,

"Thisss.." I walked up to him and kissed him. I felt him smirk into the kiss and pull me closer. After a few more seconds,I pulled away and pointed to the shower,

"Get to it! I'll see ya down there!" He rolled his eyes playfully and let go of me. He said,

"But,you haven't showered,yet." I smirked and said,

"Niice try,Jess.. I'll see you! Down there! Bye!" I ran outta the bathroom before he could say anything about how that sounded,and I heard him yell out,

"Lovvveee you!!" I yelled back,

"Loove you,too!!" He yelled back,
    "Loooooove yoooou morrree!" I laughed and said,

"Noo wayyy..I loove you more." He said,

"Not possible,babe!" I rolled my eyes and said,

"I LOVE you,too. I'd LOVE it even MORE,if you'd get a shower,and THEN tell me,again! LATER!" I walked outta the room before he could say or do anything else. I walked to the Elevators and took pressed 'Down'. waited. A guy walked up as I stepped inside,and I held the Elevator for him. He grinned and I asked,

"What floor?" He said,

"1,please." I nodded and pressed '1'. He asked me,

"What's your name?" I said,

"Alex.. What about you?" He nodded and said,

"Tyler. Cute name." I smirked and thought, 'Niiice try,buddy..' I said,

"Cool." He said,

"You here with anyone?" I nodded and said,

"Yup." He asked,looking me up and down,

"Really? You seemed pretty lonely,waiting for the Elevator.." I rolled my eyes and smirked. I said,

"I'm here with my boyfriend,and his family." He asked,

"What's your boyfriend,like?" I smirked and said,

"He's great!" He said,

"I bet I could do better than him.... If you get what I mean." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and said,

"Dude,get a life..I'm not like that." The Elevator stopped on the 1st Floor and I walked out ahead of him. He walked right behind me. He actually,pinched my ass! I turned around and glaired at him saying,

"Hey! Watch it!" He smirked and said,

"Ooh,I am! Believe me!" I narrowed my eyes at him. He said,

"Soo,I don't see this 'boyfriend' of yours,anywhere!" I cocked an eyebrow and saw Jesse coming down,now. I said,

"How would you like... A punch to the face,right about now? Because,I'm sure he would love to give you one!" Lea walked up just then and asked,

"What's going on? Who's this?" I looked at her and said,

"No one.. Let's go." She asked 'Tyler',

"You bothering her?" He looked at Lea and said,

"What's it to you?" She smirked and said,

"You might wanna watch it.. All I'm sayin'." We walked away and Jesse eventually caught up to us. Lea said,

"Creeepp." I nodded. Jesse asked,

"Who? What? What'd I miss?" To me,he said,

"Hey,I LOVE you!" I rolled my eyes and said,

"Cute! Real funny. And,no one. Just some guy,who followed me down here." Jesse looked around and asked,

"Who?" I shook my head and said,

"Nooo one,Jess. Leave it alone." He asked,
    "What'd he do?" I smirked and said,

"Pinched my butt...." His eyes widened. I said,changing the subject.

"Ugh,leave it alone. Its done and over with. Soo,what's up for today?" Jesse eyed me,but said.

"Not sure.. Probably just an interview or two.." I nodded. Lea said to me.

"You do know he's not gonna just 'let this go',right?" I gave her a 'duh!' look. Jesse said.

"Hey! I heard that!" Lea rolled her eyes and said,

"Yeah and?" Jesse said.

"Watch it." Lea smirked and said,

"Bite me!" Jesse said back.

"Don't make me!" I busted out laughing,leaving these two looking at me like I was insane. Which,I probably was. I said to them,

"You two are crazy! You realize this,right?" Jesse and Lea said,together,I might add,

"You're one to talk!" I shook my head,and then Jesse had a few interviews to do,so Lea,Ash and I all hung out together. When he was done,we had to get back on the bus soon after,so we went back to the Hotel and Jesse and I headed up to the room to start packing. On the way up there,I saw Tyler,again. He saw me and winked. I rolled my eyes and got Jesse's attention by wrapping my arm around his waist. He looked down at me and smiled. We got to the room and we all (Jesse,Tyler and I) stepped off. As Tyler walked off,I tugged on Jesse. He looked at me like,'What?' and I nodded toward's Tyler. He asked once we got into the room,

"Was that him?" I nodded. He nodded and I started getting everything outta the bathroom,and packing it into our bags. I dropped Jesse's stuff onto the bed,and began putting my stuff into my bags. Jesse looked at me and said,"Hey,you're not gonna pack it for me?" He made a 'sad' face.

I smirked and said,

"I really don't wanna do that!" He looked at me odd. I guess it clicked with him. He said,

"Girl,I wouldn't wanna pack YOUR bag,yet I have a few times!" I smirked. I said,laughing.

"Well,boys have........ You know!" Jesse looked at me like I was high and said,

"What are we,in 1st Grade or something?" I laughed,shaking my head; I went back to packing my bag. Jesse just shook his head and dumped everything he had,into his bad. I rolled my eyes and muttered,

"That would explain it.." He looked at me and asked,

"Explain what?" I said.

"Why your bag is soo heavy! You dump everything into it,instead of packing it! WHy,they call it 'packing'!" He put his hands on his hips and said,

"Ok,Miss Know-It-All,you wanna just my bag for me?" I said,

"Second thought.. The way ya pack,is jussst fiine!" He nodded and said,

"Thought so!" I giggled and soon after,we had everything packed and waiting by the door. I flung myself down on the bed,tired. Jesse laid himself next to me. I said,

"Well,that was.. Fun." Jesse turned his head sideways,facing me and said.

"If you say so.." I smirked and laid my head down on his chest. He played with my hair,running his fingers through it gently. I closed my eyes,enjoying it. It ended all too soon though,because my phone started ringing right then. I groaned,starting to get up. Jesse said,

"Don't. I'll get it." I smiled. He got up,too quickly though,and my head plopped back down on the bed. I mumbled,

"Ouch.." Jesse grabbed my phone,tossing it onto the bed by me. He said,

"Its your mom." I sighed,and answered it.

"Hey,mom." She sounded like something was up. I asked,

"Mom.. Are you alright?" She didn't answer and I was getting worried. She said.

"Sweetie,I need to talk to you about a little something.."

(A/N: HAha,horrible,I know. :-p Sorry,hope You Enjoy! (: Please,COMMENT if you want more! TY!)

Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:21 am

omg, i want more bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 am